THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Need some Help versus Tau

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

Need some Help versus Tau Empty
PostSubject: Need some Help versus Tau   Need some Help versus Tau I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2012, 00:32

Hey,

I've been playing Dark Eldar for about a year and a half now. My main gaming opponent has a Tyranid army, and I've pretty much cracked that nut and generally win against him now. I typically play a "Venom Spam" type army list.

But he's toying with the idea of starting a Tau army. We played a few battles where he used a Tau list, and each time he completely destroyed me.

The last go at it I tried:

Two Reapers
The Baron with 7 Hellions
6 Reavers with Heat Lances
Aegis defense line with DL Trueborn
Two groups of Wyches in Venoms with Haywire Grenades
One Blasterborn unit in a Venom
One Kabalite warrior unit in a Venom

I started out "ok" and certainly the dice did go against me, but ultimately he still managed to walk all over me.

Any helpful advice on how to combat Tau?
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: Need some Help versus Tau   Need some Help versus Tau I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2012, 00:33

Oops! just noticed the other thread on this topic. I'll just read for advice there!
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Need some Help versus Tau   Need some Help versus Tau I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2012, 08:50

Locking this thread as there is already one on Tau (as you noticed yourself) Smile. Thanks. -Mush

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some Help versus Tau   Need some Help versus Tau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some Help versus Tau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: