THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2500 point Apocolypse game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grub
Wych
Grub

2500 point Apocolypse game Empty
PostSubject: 2500 point Apocolypse game   2500 point Apocolypse game I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2013, 11:19

So me and three others are having a 2500 point game, two teams of two, 2500 points aside. We will determine teams on the day but I'm pretty sure it will be Dark Eldar and Space Marines Vs Tau and Necrons. So, here is my 2500 list, no tactics as of yet simply because the game type is unknown, the deployment is unknown and the others lists are unknown!

HQ:
Archon
-Huskblade
-Soultrap
-Shadowfield
-Combat Drugs
-Phantasm Grenade Launcher
(Venom 1)

2xHaemocules (Venom 2 and 3)
-2x Webways
-2x Liquifiers

ELITES
4x Incubi (Venom 1)
3xBlasterborn (Venom 2)
3x Blasterborn (Venom 3)

TROOPS
10x Wyches
-Hekatrix, Venom blade
-Haywires
(Raider 1)

10x Wyches
-Hekatrix, Venom blade
-Haywires
(Raider 2)

10x Wyches
-Hekatrix, Venom blade
-Haywires
(Raider 3)

10x Warriors
-Splintercannon

10x Warriors
-Splintercannon

10x Warriors
-Splintercannon

DEDICATED TRANSPORTS
Venom 1 : Extra cannon
Venom 2: Extra Cannon and Nightshields
Venom 2: Extra Cannon and Nightshields
3x Raiders with Nightshields and Dark Lances

Fast Attack:
6x Reavers
-2x Heatlances

6x Reavers
-2x Heatlances

HEAVY SUPPORT
Voidraven Bomber
-4 Necrotoxin missiles
-Flickerfields

Ravager
-Nightshields
-Flickerfields
-Dark Lances

Ravager
-Nightshields
-Flickerfields
-Disintergrators

As a basic principle this list will try and slam into the enemy asap causing as much damage and soaking up fire. This should give my marine player enough time to move his army up to secure objectives, finish off whats left etc. I expect much of my stuff to be destroyed (On account of recent rolling talents) but with such an aggressive list I would hope to at least remove 80% + of opponents scoring units.

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: 2500 point Apocolypse game   2500 point Apocolypse game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2013, 02:20

What other units / models (if any) do you have available? Are you likely to have to deal with superheavy units?

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: 2500 point Apocolypse game   2500 point Apocolypse game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2013, 10:34

As far as super heavies go there will be a baneblade I believe... but on my team Razz
I have a Talos, Scourges, 10 more wyches and 20 more warriors that I haven't used yet if needs be (since crushing two of my venoms Sad )

The most armor I will expect is likely 2 monoliths, Doom scythes, tesla cannon things, and doomsday barges with a few hammerheads. I will be focusing on taking out the men on either side, destroyers and battlesuits while my team mate ( who is running some imperial guard armour alongside SM I believe) will provide fire support from range while his men trundle up in landraiders and rhinos. Safest place is inside a squad of firewarriors I think Razz

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2500 point Apocolypse game   2500 point Apocolypse game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2500 point Apocolypse game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: