THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Help me with Anti-Eldar lists please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

Help me with Anti-Eldar lists please!  Empty
PostSubject: Help me with Anti-Eldar lists please!    Help me with Anti-Eldar lists please!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2013, 00:49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Saturday, tomorrow, at 5:30 pm (Mountain time, I'm in Colorado), I have a rematch on our brand new regulation table a member of our "club" built. We need to have a 750 pt, 1000 pt, and 1750 pt list ready when we arrive. No proxy. My army (not list, army) has 1 Archon, 1 Succubus, Duke Sliscus, 20 Kabalites (though, as I'm sure you all know, Kabalites are the same as trueborn) 20 wyches (Hexatrix bloodbrides are Wych models as well) 10 scourges, 6 reavers, a venom, and 2 raiders. I have my lists ready, and nead some critiquing on them, though I think they are pretty solid.

750 points

Archon w/ Huskblade, drugs, shadow field, and venom blade (150 points)

10 Kabalites w/ blaster, splinter cannon, Sybarite w/ ghostplate all in a raider with splinter racks, night shields, and flickerfields (225 points)
9 Wyches w/ 1 set of Hydra gauntlets (1 model has them), they all have Haywires, a Hekatrix (Included in 9, it's not a separate model) w/ PGL, agoniser, and blast pistol, they are also in a raider with night shields and flickerfields. (253 points)

5 scourges w/ 2 Haywire blasters (130 points)

1000 points

Archon w/ Huskblade, venom blade, soul trap, drugs, shadow field (150 points)

10 Kabalites w/ blaster, splinter cannon, a sybarite (included in 10) w/ Ghostplate and a PGL all in a raider w/ splinter racks, night shields and flickerfields (245 points)
5 Kabalites with blaster and Sybarite (included in 5) w/ Ghostplate and a PGL (100)
9 Wyches with 1 set of Hydra Gauntlets, 5 models have Haywire grenades, a Hekatrix (included in 9) w/ Agoniser, PGL and blast pistol all in a Raider with night shields and flickerfields (253 points)

2x 5 Scourges with 2x haywire blasters (130 points per squad, 260 for both)

1750 points

Archon w/ Huskblade, agoniser, ghostplate, soul trap, shadow field, and drugs (175 points)
Duke Sliscus (150 points)
Succubus w/ Agoniser, Electrocorrosive whip, and Haywires (110 points)

10 Kabalites w/ blaster, splinter cannon, Sybarite (Included in 10) w/ Ghostplate and a PGL all in a raider w/ splinter racks, night shields, flickerfields and tormentor grenade lauchers (265 points)
6 Kabalites (joined by Duke) w/ blaster and Sybarite (included in 6) w/ Ghostplate and a PGL (109 points)
10 wyches w/ 1 set of Hydra Gauntlets, 1 Shardnet and Impaler, all equiped with Haywire grenades, a Hekatrix (included in 10) w/ blast pistol, PGL, and agoniser (195 points)
8 Wyches (joined by Succubus and Archon) w/ 1 set of Hydra Gauntlets, all equipped with Haywires, a Hekatrix (inluded in w/ blast pistol, PGL, and agoniser all in Raider with nightshields, flickerfields, and tormenter grenade launchers (246 points)

6 Reavers w/ 2 Heat lances, cluster caltrops (1 set), a GravTalon, and a Champion (included in 6) w/ agoniser
2x 5 scourges with 2x haywire blasters and a Solarite (included in 5) (140 points each squad, 280 points for both)

So, those are my lists, please make suggestions, because I am sure they can be improved, I have already thought about shaving the 6 Kabalites down enough to put the in a venom with Duke, or shave the 10 kabalites down to 9 to fit him in. Just remember, I cannot proxy, and only have 20 Kabalites (Trueborn are Kabalite models) 20 wyches (Bloodbrides are Wych models) 10 scourges, an Archon, a Succubus, Duke,, 6 reavers, 2 raiders, and a venom.

Moved to the army list section as this is a topic on list building. Not tactics. - Mush

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
1st place: 0
2nd place:2
3rd place:0
No place:1
Back to top Go down

Help me with Anti-Eldar lists please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA