THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hi... and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaGeRit
Slave
CaGeRit

Hi... and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hi... and stuff   Hi... and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2013, 01:56

So I find myself here, back playing 40k again.
Long story short I started table top wargaming with 3rd edition as tyranids. Like many I kinda got a little butthurt about some things GW had done I left a year or so later for other games. Now ~9 years later (I had to go back google 3rd edition to get this number, its been a while) I'm back, I've gotten some perspective on the gaming world & the hobby in general and realize I was being a bit foolish. Saw some of the new raider/ravager pictures and fell in love with the sci-fi junk ship theme so I'm back (also painting gaunt after gaunt after gaunt... you start to see them in your sleep you know, the grey ones hover over you saying "Why don't you love me?" "You've painted all the others..." "Other tyranid players paint all their minis and they're better than you"). Also having opponents is nice, you know when you want to do something other than stare at your minis sitting in their foam. The 40k crowd here is decently sized and has a good casual population.
Anyway I'd describe myself as a hobby first gamer second casual player. I like to do fluffy armies and play with fully painted armies, I'm not too into the competitive side of things.
So... hi? I've uh been told not to open anything given to me here so please keep your gifts.

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Hi... and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... and stuff   Hi... and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2013, 02:05

Howdy hey and welcome to the Dark City. What drew you to Dark Eldar?

Oh, and don't pull anyone's finger here if they ask either Razz

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
CaGeRit
Slave
CaGeRit

Hi... and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... and stuff   Hi... and stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2013, 02:15

The aesthetic, especially the vehicles, I love the scifi ship look. The old raider never grabbed at my attention like the new ones do.
Also forgot to mention my I lost the majority of my tyranids (and books and other miniatures) in a flood, so to start them up again would pretty much be from scratch. Now I keep any and all gaming related material in waterproof plastic boxes on the highest level of my house.

Hi... and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi... and stuff   Hi... and stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi... and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: