THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warriors of Chaos in February WD

Go down 
+5
Count Adhemar
Shadows Revenge
Seelenberührer
Kinnay
Gobsmakked
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Warriors of Chaos in February WD Empty
PostSubject: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2013, 18:44

Some blurry pics have been posted on Faeit 212 and on Unclebadtouch's Twitter account. Not sure how long they will last, since GW nuked early pics of DA from selective sites last month.

You can't actually see too much, however, in the Twitter pics there are a couple of versions of some Clawed Fiend-like Dragon beasty that looks like its going to be very, very nice conversion fodder for several other armies.

Needless to say, everyone is in a tizz about the rumoured Flyer and Daemons releases for February/March.

http://natfka.blogspot.fr/2013/01/surprise-warriors-of-chaos-for-february.html

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/501309.page#5188138

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2013, 23:03

Wow those monsters look incredible! O_o

Seelenberührer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18 2013, 10:05

Cthulhu there makes me wanna start a WoC army.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26 2013, 08:14

The WoC releases for next month are now up for pre-order. Any ideas that I had for using the Slaughterbrute/Vortex Beast for conversion purposes, either a DE beast or 'Nid of some sort, have been firmly dashed by its price - Cdn$100.00 (and we are at par with the US right now)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warriors of Chaos in February WD M2980804a_99120201021_SlaughterbruteMutalith01_873x627

Warriors of Chaos in February WD M2980819a_99120201021_SlaughterbruteMutalith04_873x627

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2013, 16:40

yah... that thing is stupidly expensive. Right up there with blood knights

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2013, 16:52

They look great but no way in hell would I pay £50 for one!

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2013, 18:39

But if it was the new Dark Eldar codex and it was a new Coven construct, would you pay £50 for that?

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2013, 19:34

A: depends on the rules

B: depends on how easily you could convert it

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28 2013, 23:30

No. Doesn't matter how good the rules are or how nice the models are. GW has priced me out of the game. If I play any more GW it will be with my nice old range DE using the 5th ed Rules (or the old DE dex with 4ed rules[as thats when I started]).

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 08:54

No 6th edition Baron? You can pick up the mini rule book on Ebay for around $15.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 09:06

I frankly agree with the baron... At least when it is about the newer stuff. Those things, I'd only buy at Wayland Games or something. But I can't deny those new WoC releases are amazing.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 09:07

Sky Serpent wrote:
But if it was the new Dark Eldar codex and it was a new Coven construct, would you pay £50 for that?

I would at most pay £35 for it cos I'm not stupid enough to buy direct from GW when there are other retailers offering 25-30% discounts. Very Happy

Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 16:37

I love the Vilitch model, his fluff is pretty cool too.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 18:45

Sky Serpent wrote:
I love the Vilitch model, his fluff is pretty cool too.
Agree fully there! I am actually thinking of buying two, one to use as Vilitch and one to convert into a regular tzeentchian lord (with Vilitch cut off) because that warrior looks great.

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 21:28

Mushkilla wrote:
No 6th edition Baron? You can pick up the mini rule book on Ebay for around $15.

I hate the new rules. I wont rant too much but I stopped reading when I saw the ridiculousness of calling DE and CWE battle brothers.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of Chaos in February WD   Warriors of Chaos in February WD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors of Chaos in February WD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: