THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Ego Has Landed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meatshield
Slave
Meatshield

The Ego Has Landed! Empty
PostSubject: The Ego Has Landed!   The Ego Has Landed! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 10:31

Hiya guys, I'm Meatshield.

I've been playing Dark Eldar since the new codex came out. Never touched the old codex stuff because I though the models (except maybe the Incubi) were ugly as sin and embarrasingly naked. Not to mention made mainly of metal. ^shudder^

I was actually all set to hate this army after having read some of the statlines and horrible, horribly weaponry they can sport, but after seeing the models and giving the codex a quick flick through, I now think that it is possibly the best codex in the game (in terms of balance, flavour and overall quality) and all the filthy stuff I had been hearin about were easily countered by the fact that the entire army is made of paper. I always have to think a lot when I'm using these guys becuase one mistake could unravel your entire force and I really like that style of play.

Anyway, I'm waffling now, but I have a craptonne to say, so hopefully I can contribute some verbose rhetoric to your forum!

My big project at the moment is my 2,000 point list that I'll be taking to the NOVA Open in August. It's going to take a lot of work (and money, as I'm crossing the pond to do so!), but I'm hoping to fly the flag high for all the freaks and deviants who love this army!

Gentlemen: to evil!

The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

The Ego Has Landed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ego Has Landed!   The Ego Has Landed! I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2011, 21:52

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down

The Ego Has Landed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-