THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.

Go down 
+2
Mushkilla
Darklight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. Empty
PostSubject: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 07:13

So, few questions.

1) Template weapon, you still have to take the wound on closes model?
2) Can you LOS! on Template weapons?

Because people tend to play Eldrad in groups, and in the front of those. So I was thinking, Shattershard against T3 group, = win with Eldrad in teh front.

Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 07:25

Darklight wrote:
So, few questions.

1) Template weapon, you still have to take the wound on closes model?
2) Can you LOS! on Template weapons?

Because people tend to play Eldrad in groups, and in the front of those. So I was thinking, Shattershard against T3 group, = win with Eldrad in teh front.

Yes you remove the closest model. Yes you can look out sir template wounds. However the shattershard doesn't wound, so you can't look out sir anything from it. Bye bye Eldrad. Wink

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 07:28

Ok very nice.

But by that logic, can the argue that since its ont wound, its not wound allocation either, so he dont have to take closest, but roll a dice for each individual, and remove the one's who's actually fail the roll?

Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 07:37

Darklight wrote:
Ok very nice.

But by that logic, can the argue that since its ont wound, its not wound allocation either, so he dont have to take closest, but roll a dice for each individual, and remove the one's who's actually fail the roll?

As far as my understanding goes, each model under the template tests, any that fail are removed. So eldrad only makes one test.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 07:42

ok, was kinda hoping, taking all at the same time when all was T3, and just remove from the front

Ferox77
Hellion
Ferox77

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 09:56

Added note Eldrad is T4
Back to top Go down
baster
Kabalite Warrior
baster

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 11:00

dont you take the T that the most models have within the unit so it would still be T3 for purpose of normal shooting, with the shattershard as eldrad is T4 you would role separatly any way? would you then roll for all T3 models and remove the closest?
Back to top Go down
SleepyPillow
Kabalite Warrior
SleepyPillow

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 11:13

Rulebook Page 7 should answer all your questions.

Every model under the template does a test on his own toughness. Every model that fails gets removed. You do not take the most common toughness, since it's not a normal shooting attack, nor the highest since the shattershard states that every model affected has to test, not the unit as one at once.

Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22 2013, 13:00

SleepyPillow is exactly right here. the shattershard is fairly unique in what it does so it doesnt count how a normal template weapon works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.   Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattershard, LOS!, Wound allocation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: