THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines) Empty
PostSubject: 2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines)   2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 03:05

So either Sunday or next weekend I have a game against a VERY experienced player. Like been playing Fantasy and 40k since they came out experienced. He has an Emporers Children army, he calls them the 69th legion, which I almost died of laughter when I first heard that. It's approved by GW and he has won tournaments with it, so I really need help with this one. Good news though! If you have seen my previous lists you wlil know that my force is rather limited. HOWEVER, I just bought 2 ravagers, another battleforce, and 2 more venoms. So now, my force includes, 30 kabalites, 30 wyches, 9 reavers, 10 scourges, 3 raiders, 3 venoms, 2 ravagers, duke sliscus, an archon, and a succubus. Now that I have more to play with, I have a better chance. I have a list ready to go. If I remember correctly he isn't taking any vehicles, and if any it'll just be 2 rhinos full of Noise Marines.

HQ 215

Archon w/ Huskblade VB Shadowfield and Drugs -140-
Succubus w/ Agoniser -20-

Troops 845

10 Kabalites w/ Blaster, Splinter cannon, sybarite, in Raider w/ splinter racks, nightshields -205
5 Kabalites w/ Blaster, Sybarite w/ PGL in Venom with nightshields and extra splinter cannon -165-
5 Kabalites w/ Blaster, Sybarite w/ PGL -90-
10 wyches w/ 2 hydra gauntlets, hekatrix w/ PGL and agoniser, in raider w/ night shilds and Disintegrator Cannon -230-
8 wyches w/ 1 set of hydra gauntlets, hekatrix w/ PGL and agoniser in Raider with nightshields and disintegrator cannon -200-

Elites 376
2x 4 trueborn w/ 4 blasters in venom w/ nightshields and extra splinter cannon -376- (for both squads)

Fast Attack 528
10 scourges with 4 splinter cannons and solarite -528-
9 reavers w/ 3x cluster caltrops -258-

Total: 2249

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
1st place: 0
2nd place:2
3rd place:0
No place:1
Back to top Go down
Alpha Ghaz
Slave
Alpha Ghaz

2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines)   2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 06:04

Any idea on what his list is like? I play an Emperor's Children Army my self and I have to say there are a lot of things to be afraid of. They have Bolters that ignore and str8 blast that ignores cover as well (ouch), and on top of that with the buffs to Noise Marines/Heldrake you're in for a tough fight.

I think you can drop a lot of your upgrades from your warriors/wyches and invest into other upgrades or even more units. PGL on the Wyches are great but the warriors don't need it, any way you can get another Venom for your Warriors? Also, you might get more mileage out of Dark Lances on the Raiders since they'll ID any Noise Marines with FNP and help pop them out of their Rhions (if present).

Back to top Go down

2250 against Emporers Children (Chaos Space Marines)
Page 1 of 1