THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of Lost Honor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

Kabal of Lost Honor Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of Lost Honor   Kabal of Lost Honor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2013, 12:16

Description
One of the smaller kabals, the Lost Honor has long been in control of the archon Rifelior, sometimes referred as "the Insane Archon". Rifelior has famously lost every single raid he has been leading, causing massive casualties on his sides, and always failing to capture any slaves. This, however, changed recently. There was a massive battle, against imperial guards who had taken an archon (whose name has been erased from everywhere, no one knows who this was anymore) and his kabalites as prisoners. Rifelior was, after lots of discussion with the other archons, placed to lead his warriors to a warehouse that might have contained the prisoners. It was thought to be empty, so it was a large surprise for many when he came out, dragging guardsmen corpses and followed by the remaining kabalites who they had guarded.

The kabal that had caused this whole massive raid was forgotten, and all of its remaining warriors soon found themselves in other duties. So did a former dracon, Evorian, who found himself to quickly rise to his old position in a new kabal, as the right hand of archon Rifelior.
It is said that when Asdrubael Vect heard of this talented officer to volunteer to service for the kabal of Lost Honor, he had laughed so much that he felt ten years younger afterward.

Now, ever growing, the Kabal of Lost Honor fights against gangs, escaped slaves and rival kabals on Low Comorragh, and occasionally even leading a realspace raid.

Leader: Archon Rifelior
The Kabal warriors of Lost Honor have armour of dark blue and black, with plenty of red ornaments.

EDIT: Recently discovered that there is another "Mad Archon" (thank you very much Path of the Renegade) I will be changing Rifelior's name to "The Insane Archon"

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED

Last edited by Mngwa on Fri Jul 19 2013, 11:50; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Read a book...)
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Lost Honor   Kabal of Lost Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 21:37

I enjoyed reading about your Kabal! The background is most interesting. All too often peoplehave their Kabals described as the best and greatest (I, too, was once a victim to this sin. Hey, I was twelve at the time. Razz ), but I loved the twist of them failing their early raids.
I want to meet this Dracon fellow... he seems promissing.

Kabal of Lost Honor YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Darthvegeta800
Hellion
Darthvegeta800

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Lost Honor   Kabal of Lost Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 20:06

I like this one a lot! You should expand on this bio a lot. I LOVE 'underdogs' in fluff.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Lost Honor   Kabal of Lost Honor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 12:15

Expanding it is, then!

The Kabal of Lost Honor found itself caught in between two Cults waging a bitter and bloody war.
On the other side, the Cult of Blade Denied fought without any respect for their opponents, butchering anyone they thought to be of the Cult of the Burning Leaf. The smaller cult skirmished rather ineffectively, leaving only a few bodies littering the gutters.
The Insane Archon Rifelior kept himself ignorant of this war of the streets, and focused on reading ancient books instead. He spent days locked inside his tiny library, and many were worried of his health.

Evorian, the Dracon, tried his best to work as an emissary to bring the two cults to peace.
The conflict ended very briefly however, when Blade Denied and The Burning Leaf agreed on a duel between two promising hekatrixes. Evorian discovered how both of the factions were planning to start a full-scale assault to the other cult in case of losing their contestant, and the dracon went to Rifelior for assistance and guidance.
Rifelior silenced the dracon before he had even opened his mouth.
"I'm bored", The Insane Archon stated, "Lets go outside."
With these simple words, he assembled a warhost and went to the scene of the duel, the Midnight Alley.

The survivors of that night were few. Blade Denied had lost a third of their cult as well as a succubus, The Burning Leaf more than half. Hundreds, possibly thousands of civilians and innocent gangers were slain.
The Cult of Blade Denied vowed to have a revenge on the Lost Honor.
Phaerah, the Succubus of the Burning Leaf, however, managed to reach an 'understanding' with the Archon.

Evorian is still investigating how had Rifelior known. He never reached a conclusion.
They say that after the Massacre of Midnight-Alley, The Insane Archon has regularly went for secret dance lessons.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Lost Honor   Kabal of Lost Honor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of Lost Honor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION