THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well Empty
PostSubject: Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well   Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 12:54

Just wanted to let the site know that out of 130 players of many different armies and some of the best tournament players in the country our beloved Dark Eldar came 3rd over all cheers only beaten by 1st Necrons 2nd Daemons. Dark Eldar also took 6th place too.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well   Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 16:40

Moving this to Tournaments and Events.

That is very encouraging to hear, would be nice to see more reports of how DE are doing on the competitive scene.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Lay_Ayanesha
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well   Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 18:13

Sounds nice. But any idea about the list or was the usual (boring) Sathonyx - Venom (with 3 Wracks) - Beasts - Ravager Spam?
Back to top Go down
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well   Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 21:26

Oh I don't know what the list was, wish I did. I didn't go to the event. But the 5th placer I'm seeing on the weekend at our club, so I'll see if he can shed some light on it.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well   Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 23:13

6th Placer is a guy I know from the Sydney Tournie seen. He's a great DE player, always Top 10. I don't think he changes his list very much, and hence knows it extremely well.

I will be seeing him in a few weeks at my first tournie for the year; 3++Con

PostSubject: Re: Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well   Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge CanCon event in Canberra Australia DE did well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Tournaments, Events & Games
-
Jump to: