THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Best Hali-star!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexwellace
Kabalite Warrior

The Best Hali-star! Empty
PostSubject: The Best Hali-star!   The Best Hali-star! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02 2013, 12:20

I've just picked up a set of halequins and a shadowseer to go with my allied eldar. Now, dont cry cheese and all, but im gonna do! Im going to do a hali-star!!!

3 quins w/ kisses
2 quins w/ kisses +pistols
troop master with power spear (str 5 on the charge!)
Shadowseer w/ kiss
Archon w/ shadowfield, blast pistol, huskblade and VB
Farseer w/ spear,RoW and stones (doom + fortune)

While the price is somewhat...high it seems immensely fun to play with and can handle anything. 3 str 8 pistols, str 9 spear for vehicals and a bucketload of rending. Another bucketload of rending for 2+'s with huskblade, and you guessed it. Another bucketload of rending for hoards.

What do you think? Is there anything i can do to make it a better star? It will be a 1850 pt match so its a lot of points, but it is a re-rollable 2+ in any cover as well as a re-rollable 2++ at the frount! I did the math, in my head mind so its not immensely accurate, but it will 10 wounds + 2 rending to termies, 2 wounds from sarge, 2 wounds from seer and 3 dead from huskblade.

Has anybody got any experience with the hali-star, as i was thinking of adding kandrass or vect, but that really is a LOT of points, but might just be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

The Best Hali-star! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Hali-star!   The Best Hali-star! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02 2013, 12:58

For all things Harlistar related Shadows Revenge is you Archon. Below are links to some of his lists/discussions:

2k Harliestar List
2k Mini-Star

Hope that helps. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down

The Best Hali-star!
Page 1 of 1