THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Ebooks released today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Dark Eldar Ebooks released today Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Ebooks released today   Dark Eldar Ebooks released today I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2013, 22:21

Black Library sent out an email today about the new Ebooks they have released. These were both originally available well over a year ago in the limited release Games Day Anthology 2011.

Silhouette and tease relates to the Harlequin novella by Andy Chambers featuring Motley from the Path series.

Dark Eldar Ebooks released today Blacklib

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Ebooks released today   Dark Eldar Ebooks released today I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 18:07

Bellathonis and the Shadow King was released today.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Ebooks released today   Dark Eldar Ebooks released today I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 07:31

The Masque of Vyle, with Harlequins matching wits with Dark Eldar, is up for pre-order:

Dark Eldar Ebooks released today M3050036a_60040181044_MaskOfVyle02_873x627

Games Workshop wrote:
Even amongst the eldar, the Harlequins are a capricious, mysterious breed. When a troupe of these deadly warrior-performers discovers a dead Craftworld festering in the webway, they are determined to find the one responsible and exact punishment. Using the ancient craft of their Shadowseer, the trail of destruction leads the troupe to the Sable Marches, a fringe realm of the dark eldar. With several possible suspects of this heinous crime, the Harlequins decide to draw out the guilty one by the staging the Masque of Vyle for the archons, a performance that will expose the truth and lead, fatally, to the perpetrator.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Ebooks released today   Dark Eldar Ebooks released today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Ebooks released today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Stories & Art; The Black Library
-
Jump to: