THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ramandhir (that traitor!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

Ramandhir (that traitor!) Empty
PostSubject: Ramandhir (that traitor!)   Ramandhir (that traitor!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14 2011, 20:03

Thought I'd show how his rules would supposedly be, even though he doesn't technically belong to Dark Eldar in-game.

Ramandhir, Autarch of Tonesh-ian - 130 pts
WS 7 BS 6 S 3 T 3 W 3 I 6 A 4 Ld 10 Save 3+

Wargear
Mirror Shield:
This gives a 4+ invulnerable shield. In addition, each turn you may choose one ranged or close combat attack an enemy has made on Ramandhir, that he saved. The model that was the source of that attack immediately takes one hit with the same values and special rules that attack had. For example, should Ramandhir be shot by a Lascannon and save the wound, the model wielding the lascannon will immediately take a S8, Ap 2 hit. Only one attack may be reflected per turn - should he take two wounds from a single model and save both, only one will hit the original source.

Power Weapon, Plasma Grenades, Haywire Grenades, Ancient Helmet (Counts as Banshee Mask)

Special Rules
Crusader of Repentance: Ramandhir is forever on a mission to compensate for what sins he made in his earlier life. He has the Stubborn and Furious Charge special rules.

Independent Character, Fleet, Master Strategist (as Autarch).

How does that sound? Note that Furious Charge is to gain +1 S at assault, not for the initiative which he doesn't need with banshee mask (some others have asked that).
Back to top Go down

Ramandhir (that traitor!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: