THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

TLOS and Citadel Woods?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tlronin
Wych

TLOS and Citadel Woods? Empty
PostSubject: TLOS and Citadel Woods?   TLOS and Citadel Woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 12:39

Don't ask me how it's possible. But I managed to manouver my Venom thus that when I checked LOS with a laserpen to some Grey Knights I couldn't 'see' a single one from the Venom due to the big fat trees. So we decided I couldn't shoot them based on the TLOS rule.

But... Something is itching at the back of my neck. Did we rule this correctly? I mean, it seems strange to me you can be out of sight behind a bunch of trees.

I mean, you are also allowed to replace (or simply remove temporarily a tree) so models fit nicely in the woods.

Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: TLOS and Citadel Woods?   TLOS and Citadel Woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 13:04

Remember however to put them back where they were after you finish moving as they can affect line of sight of models shooting through the area terrain (BRB page 91 under area terrain).

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: TLOS and Citadel Woods?   TLOS and Citadel Woods? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 13:14

Yeah, which would indicate that TLOS applies. So we played that correctly. Alright another abstraction on the game for practical purposes then.

Thanks.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLOS and Citadel Woods?   TLOS and Citadel Woods? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TLOS and Citadel Woods?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: