THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaviz81
In Exile

The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. Empty
PostSubject: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 19:17

My suggestions.

Wyches lacks depth-vision.

Mandrakes are afraid of the light.

Their medics are dentists (Hamonculi).

Their weapons often explodes for unknown reasons.
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 20:59

Deldar weapons explode?

Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 21:15

Their vehicle armour has the consistensy of flakboard and can be penetrated even by anti-personel weaponry....Wait, that's actually true.

Beaviz81
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12 2013, 21:35

Flakboard, haha. Brilliant suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13 2013, 06:47

Dark Eldar are all Evil and a Whore!

Dark Eldar are the result of Eldar snorting Bath Salts

That Comely Eldar female may in fact be a MAN!

"When confronted by an Eldar Night Raid, simply shine your flashlights in their eyes and their flakboard skimmers will explode."

Back to top Go down
Rabid Bunny
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2013, 01:29

Wyches: Preening nancies that would rather hop around and dance ineffectively instead of getting up close and personal.

Splinter Weaponry: Such ineffective weaponry, serious poisons can cause symptoms similar to a cough/cold. This can be cancelled out by using your sopository (standard issue).

Raiders: You are more heavily armoured than their vehicles! What foolish race would actively seek to REMOVE armour?

Kabals: Groups of petty street thugs led by pensioners, they couldn't take sweets from a child!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.   The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperial Infanteryman's Uplifting Primer regarding the Dark Eldar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Background
-
Jump to: