THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Jet Pack movement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aschen
Sybarite
Aschen

Jet Pack movement Empty
PostSubject: Jet Pack movement   Jet Pack movement I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2013, 22:20

I was reading on Jet Packs, as I am starting a new corsairs army, so I was curious how they move

It states in movement that they can move normally, or activate their jet pack... But it doesnt state how far they can move when they activate their jet pack...Any help?
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Jet Pack movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet Pack movement   Jet Pack movement I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2013, 22:24

6" movement with the jetpack. They get an additional move in the assault phase after shooting(the infamous move-shoot-scoot)

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Niiai
Hellion

Jet Pack movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet Pack movement   Jet Pack movement I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28 2013, 13:34

However if you had any dreams of having jet pack units join your beast pack (witch is where I wanted to put my corsair prince) then they are not allowed to move 6" in the shooting phace since that rule states the whole unit needs to have it. As opposed to the regular jump pack / beasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jet Pack movement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet Pack movement   Jet Pack movement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jet Pack movement
Page 1 of 1