THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Help with starting up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aapch45
Slave

Help with starting up Empty
PostSubject: Help with starting up   Help with starting up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04 2013, 21:51

I have an archon right now. Thats it.

I'm making a trade (hopefully) with someone online to get 20 kabalite warriors, and a raider (maybe on the raider he never said)

Once I have these warriors (assuming I don't get the raider) I have a choice from another person, I can either buy 2 raiders, or 1 raider and a box of wyches.

I can build 500pt lists out of either buy, that's not my concern.
My concern is, which route would be better in a 500 pt army?
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Help with starting up   Help with starting up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05 2013, 05:20

I would suggest the single Raider and wyches. That would give you more flexibility in building small lists. The lack of mobility will be a concern, but I start most of my units outside their vehicles now and they do fine. Your next step after this might want to be a Venom, if possible.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Help with starting up   Help with starting up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05 2013, 15:57

although the more transports you have, the better...

I would get the two raiders, as you can always buy a battleforce later and get those wyches (as well as another unit of warriors and another raider...)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
that 9uy
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Help with starting up   Help with starting up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06 2013, 17:12

i started my army quick by buying 2 battleforces and 6 venoms and an archon. it wasnt cheap though.
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

PostSubject: Re: Help with starting up   Help with starting up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06 2013, 18:20

I'd say it depends on how good a deal you are getting!

But if you are going purely on playability it is better to have troops and no transport for them than transport and no troops to go in them - so it may depend if you get that first Raider or not.

Either way enjoy your first DE!

PostSubject: Re: Help with starting up   Help with starting up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with starting up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: