THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings one and all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
patimus
Slave
patimus

Greetings one and all Empty
PostSubject: Greetings one and all   Greetings one and all I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 04:11

Hello there everyone. I've been playing 40k off and on since the early '90s. Mostly a power armor guy, but as I'm nearing (semi) completion of my Imperial Fists Battle Company I want to do something completely different that will require a radical rethinking of how I play. Since I have always played space marines I figure DE will be a challenge. That and I really like the look of the entire model range. Looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know some of you.
Back to top Go down
GKP
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all   Greetings one and all I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 04:46

I'm in the same boat, brother, Black Templar represent! I'm starting small, and I've picked up some Kabalite Warriors. Have you given any thought to the Kabal you want to play?
Back to top Go down
patimus
Slave
patimus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all   Greetings one and all I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 05:10

GKP wrote:
I'm in the same boat, brother, Black Templar represent! I'm starting small, and I've picked up some Kabalite Warriors. Have you given any thought to the Kabal you want to play?

For the glory of Dorn! But seriously, Kabal is a tough choice. I like the idea of doing a DIY Kabal but I need to do a little research. I was thinking of coming up with something that gives my Archon a personal grudge against the Fists since I have so many of them. I like the idea of giving my armies a history and connection.
Back to top Go down
GKP
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all   Greetings one and all I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10 2013, 05:19

Me too. My DE are going up against my Arman's World Crusade. I'm still needing to read up on DE fluff, but I'll probably end up going DIY. I love that aspect of the Templar, and it'll probably carry over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings one and all   Greetings one and all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings one and all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-