THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Webway and reserves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AvInNebr
Hellion

Webway and reserves Empty
PostSubject: Webway and reserves   Webway and reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 03:19

I had a question and I think I know the answer ... but if you move forward and deploy a webway on turn 1 all your reserves still have to make the appropriate reserve roll before they can come through it, correct? I know it states that you can hold units in reserve if you wish and I believe that they otherwise "abide by reserve rules" so I would think that would mean that if you didn't roll for the unit to come on until turn 4 it wouldn't even if you have had the portal down since your turn 1.

Can this be confirmed or clarified if this interpretation is wrong?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

Webway and reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webway and reserves   Webway and reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 04:29

As they follow the reserves you still must roll. That said, the portal is just another board edge effectively... You don't have to use it. Also, regardless of it being on the table, you still roll for reserves and if you are successful the unit comes on from the board edge

http://objectivesecured.com.au/

Webway and reserves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: