THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of the Darkened Light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

The Kabal of the Darkened Light Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12 2013, 18:16

IMPORTANT MEMBERS
Lord Archon Alino Las'Kalo - Archon - Las'Kalo is the Archon of the Darkened Light and is a skilled warrior, sadly he is not an ultimate killing machine due to the fact that he doesn't plan ahead, he is an utter moron who is only alive because of his Hierarch. Las'Kalo hates the Poisoned Dart due to what their Archon did to him. Their Archon, Lamixill, Slashed Las'Kalo's face. Leaving a permanent scar that was impossible to remove.

Relroth Hierarch - Hierarch - Relroth is the wisest in the Kabal and has saved Las'Kalo from danger many times. Since Las'Kalo is a horrible tactition, Relroth has to make all the tactics. Relroth would be the Archon right now if he wanted to, but as he does not see him self fit for the role of Archon, he allows Las'Kalo to.

Serivis - Dracon - Serivis is a dracon in the Darkened Light and works in the Cloning Chambers. It is where he works on birthing more warriors for the Kabal, and where he can rebirth fallen warriors. He has yet to be in an actual fight and has done nothing to become a dracon other then being promoted by Relroth for unknown reasonings.

Kabal of the Darkened Light

Chapter 1

Las'Kalo stood and walked towards the balcony. His throne room was bright, it was lit by violet fire that was on every-other pillar of dark stone. The floor was pure violet and the walls had flags with his Kabal's great symbol on them.
He opened the balcony doors and saw a venom go by above. He looked off the balcony and saw the city of Commorragh, High Commorragh to be precise. It was a splended view, atleast 50 stories high. But when he looked farther, in the distance he could see the stronghold of the Kabal of the Poisoned Dart.
He despised the Poisoned Dart and their archon Lamixill. Lamixill thought he was superior to the Darkened Light, already he had made several attempts to kill Las'Kalo. The most distinct one was when Lamixill tried to kill Las'Kalo infront of his whole kabal. All he did was get a slash upon Las'Kalo's face and caused him to have to wear a life support helmet in order to live.
Las'Kalo planned to kill Lamixill in one year, giving himself the time he needed to gather his kabal and form a plan of attack.
He went back inside and saw a slave polishing the handles of his huskblades. Las'Kalo kicked the slave and forced it out. When he got it out, he grabbed his blades, their names were Death and Despair. They were his greatest weapons, the greatest in all of Commorragh he thought.
He sheathed them and headed down to his ship's hangar. His ship was a similar design to the tantalus but with dark lances and a smaller sail. It was the Destroyer of Lights. The fastest and most powerful ship in the kabal.
He walked down the corridors of his tower, the walls were lined with purple flames and the carpet was smooth pure violet. The ceiling was at least 10 ft over head and warriors walked the halls.
He went down a flight of stairs and came out on the 49th floor, it was the hangar bay. The hangar was lined with hundreds of razorwings and void ravens. Crates of drugs were in the corner where slaves were packing them into the raiders and venoms.
The doorway to his private hangar was at the northest side of the hangar, and he headed there. When he arrived he had to put in the code, 1945. The door opened up and there it was, his lovely ship, it hadn't been taken out in a while and it was a bit dusty, but he knew that was only natural.
He decided he would take it on a nice run and flew it out to where one of the hellion gangs would be. He passed by many spires and fortresses until he saw the gang fighting amongst themselves.
Las'Kalo stopped their fun and rammed into some hellions, a helliarch landed on the Destroyer and Las'Kalo unsheathed his blades. He ran up to the helliarch and tried to stab it. The helliarch jumped to the side and hit Las'Kalo in the gut.
Las'Kalo grunted and stabbed the helliarch, he then grabbed the blaster that was on board and made easy work of the remaining hellions, picking them off one by one.
Once they were all dead he wiped the dead bodies off the board except for the helliarch's. He cut the helliarch's head off and would take it back to his fortress to have the slaves clean it out so that he could put it on his trophy rack.
He turned the ship back and headed to his stronghold. After arriving he called in some slaves to clean his Destroyer and had one of them clean out the skull.
He grabbed a random handful of drugs and took them. Not knowing what they were he was suddenly very energised and went to go practice with power swords on a slave.
He headed down the corridors and grabbed a slave on the way. He threw it in the training rooms and practiced on it until he was exhausted and headed up to his living chambers and rested for the night.

Last edited by Lord_Alino on Wed Mar 20 2013, 21:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 15:52

Thats one nasty archon! Twisted Evil
Thx for the story, is there more coming?

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 21:38

yes, one chapter a week at the least. Maybe 7 (jk jk)

+how do you like the kabal symbol (profile pic) took AGES to make.

im sorry it takes so long, but as i put as much time into it as possible, it still isnt enough.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14 2013, 15:46

Better than mine, im horrible at freehand painting Embarassed

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14 2013, 16:52

lol

anyways, i will get the next chapter up today or tomorrow so be prepared! Grab some popcorn and make sure you have a soda by your side!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14 2013, 20:26

Chapter 2
Las'Kalo awoke and stood. He looked around and saw the glorious violet bed that he had. It was complimented by the kabal's emblem on it. He turned around and grabbed his huskblades, as he had always slept with them by his side.
He sheathed them and his blast pistol before he walked down the dark corridors of his tower. He walked by many of his warriors on the way down to the cloning chamber.
He turned many times, and the corridors grew dimmer and dimmer until he came upon the lab. Inside was filled with rows upon rows of tubes with warriors being developed. Atleast 1,000 were made per month. But that was nothing compared to what he would need to destroy the Poisoned Dart.
"Greetings my lord," a dracon said, "how may I help you?"
"Hello Serivis," Las'Kalo said, "I do not require help, I came to see how the cloning facility was."
"I assure you lord, it is going as fast as it can." Serivis said.
"That is for me to decide, as I want 2,500 to be cloned per month at least."
"Lord Archon, that number is impossible. If my men and I were to push all the systems to full limit we might be able to get 1,500 a month." Serivis answered.
"That is not good enough! I want 2,500 a month!" Las'Kalo snapped.
"My lord, we all understand your hatred towards the Poisoned Dart, but if the warriors come out under developed then we will lose." Serivis said, as he was one of the few who would stand up to Las'Kalo.
"Fine, if 1500 is the most we can do, then i can expect 18,000 warriors by the end of the year?" The life support helmet he had made it sound menacing, even when he was calm.
"Yes lord, and you already have 1,000,000 at your disposal. But as the numbers we have doesn't matter, as it is only skill we need." Serivis told Las'Kalo.
"That is fine." Las'Kalo said as he walked out.
Las'Kalo went to meet his Hierarch. He went to the most likely place the Hierarch would be, and that was scheming with fellow dracons a plan of attack for whatever raid they would go on.
He came out to a room where atleast 10 dracons sat at a table with Relroth Hierarch. The dracons seemed rather stunned when they noticed Las'Kalo in the room. That was probably because Las'Kalo was always doing his own thing such as fighting gangs or such.
"Archon Las'Kalo, it is a surprise to see you here." Relroth said.
"I have come to talk to you Relroth, you dracons can leave us." Las'Kalo said.
"You seem a little off edge." Relroth said casually.
"Of course I am. We are getting ready to destroy the Poisoned Dart." Las'Kalo responded.
"Well don't be, your kabal looks up to you. You are their symbol of war." Relroth said.
"Of course I am! But all the kabal is off on raids and we need them back here!" Las'Kalo snapped.
"We still have 11 months, what is more important is to let the Dracons and I discuss the plans of attack against the Poisoned Dart's fortress." Relroth answered casually.
"That's what was being discussed?" Las'Kalo questioned.
"Yes, if you hadn't interrupted us then you could've joined. You assume many things don't you?" Relroth said.
"Well then... I am sorry for interrupting you." Las'Kalo said.
"That is fine, and the reason we are on so many raids is because we need as many materials as possible, and as many slaves to. Do not forget, we need vehicles and weapons as well as warriors." Relroth responded.
"Well, I will be going, I have some things to do that don't concern you." Las'Kalo said as he walked out.
Las'Kalo walked to the hangar to check on his Destroyer. He walked down the stairs and into the hangar, it was a bit empty today. He walked to the door and entered the code, 1945. He entered
and saw the Destroyer, it was spotless. The head of the helliarch was jammed on a spear that stuck up from the Destroyer's hull.
He grabbed some drugs and took them, again not knowing what they were he suddenly felt faster and decided to go for a ride in the destroyer again and got in it.
He started the Destroyer and took off towards a spire. He went up to it and turned back. Going fast and was almost back to the Kabal's fortress until a pack of scourges landed on the Destroyer and came up to attack Las'Kalo who stopped the Destroyer.
He unsheathed his blades and charged up to the scourges, who all were firing blasters at him. His shadowfield was flickering alot and he cut straight through a scourged and stabbed another in the heart.
A scourge bashed his blaster into Las'Kalo's back and knocked him down. Las'Kalo grunted and turned over to see a scourge standing over him that stomped on his chest. Las'Kalo laughed and cut off the scouges leg. The scourge yelled before it died from the would the huskblade caused.
Las'Kalo stood up and ran up to a scourge, he then stabbed it in the chest and swung it around to block incoming dark light. He ran up to the last scourge with a blaster and stabbed it.
Las'Kalo looked up and saw 4 scourges in the sky firing dark lances at him. Luckily, the skyboard wasn't removed from the Destroyer and he jumped on it and went up to the scourges to continue the battle.
The scourges continued to fire until they met with Las'Kalo's blades. The first scourge went down instantly. The second one had little time to react and was also stabbed by the huskblade.
The third scourge shot and destroyed the skyboard. Las'Kalo jumped off it and grabbed onto the wing of the scourge and looked as the skyboard fell into the abyss of the dark city. The scourge let out a shriek as it's wing snapped. Las'Kalo stabbed it and jumped on the last scourge.
The last scourge kicked Las'Kalo and knocked him off. Las'Kalo grabbed on to the foot of the scourge and swung up and kicked it. He then stabbed in the ribs and went down with it.
He jumped off and grabbed onto the Destroyer. He banged into the side hard and managed to pull himself up. He flew the vehicle back to the hangar and landed it in his personnal room. There was a slave there polishing the floor.
Las'Kalo got out and went to his chamber to rest, as he was tired after killing those scourges. He passed some slaves and told them to go clean off his ship.
He opened the door to his chambers and saw the nice violet bed of his and took off his huskblades and rested.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20 2013, 21:28

I made an important character chart for all the important people in the kabal. and i will be posting chapter 3 between tomorrow and sunday. Sorry i'm a bit behind schedule
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03 2013, 07:44

Chapter 3

Lamixell walked the corridors, the walls were a darkish silver and the floor was of a green carpet. Lit by dark lights lining the walls, it was a rather nice place. He was in search of his Hierarch, as he had been needing updates on the recent plans to destroy the Darkened Light next year.
As he walked he thought, "Why does that foolish archon think he can beat me? He knows my kabal is far greater then his own. Is the fool that stupid? If so, then i will be doing a favor by killing him."
He had dazed off as he was thinking and bumped into a slave. The slave was quite small, maybe a guardsman? It was hard to tell considering the amount of torn flesh and dried blood and ragged clothing it had on.
He activated the agoniser he had and slashed the slave in two. After all, who cared if one slave died? There were plenty more from where that came from. He deactivated the agoniser and put it back at his side.
Another slave walked by and Lamixell grabbed it and yelled at it to go and clean up the mess that the dead body was making. The slave scurried off in the direction of the bodie. As it was frightened and didn't want to be harmed by the archon.
Lamixell came across the door to the Hierarch's chambers and opened the door, it was a rounded room that had hallways branching into other rooms to make the Hierarch comfortable.
The room itself was lit by dark lights that covered the ceiling, and the floor was a green carpet. The walls were a darkish silver and there was a shelf that held many books on it. There was a table in the center of the room with velvet chairs surrounding it.
The Hierarch walked out from one of the corridors and saw Lamixell standing at the doorway and asked, "May I ask why you are here?"
"Because, I needed to ask you if you were close to getting my forces readdy to attack the Darkened Light." Lamixell said.
"No where near, but you must relize that it has only been 2 months since we began gathering them. It is impossible to have the whole kabal gathered in that short of a time span." the Hierarch said, hoping Lamixell would understand.
"Yes, of course. I relize I've been rather impatient lately, but it's just bothering having that scum alive." Lamixell said.
"Aside from that, I have managed to get help from a Coven that is willing to help us on the assault against the Darkened Light. It is known as the Coven of Bloodied Tears." the Hierarch told Lamixell, hoping to soothe him.
"You did? How many slaves did we lose?" Lamixell asked.
"1,000. It was alot, but we will get many more after destroying the Darkened Light."
"You are correct. I will be going now, make sure you can get us a couple hellion gangs to help to." Lamixell said.
"Yes, my lord Archon. Goodbye for now." the Hierarch said.
"Goodbye, Terangus." Lamixell said.
Lamixell walked out and closed the door behind him, he decided that he would go and get some rest, as he was getting tired. He walked down his corridors until he came upon his room. The room was dark and had a nice bed where he slept.
He took off his weapons and over-armour and layed down. He thought back on how he had almost killed Las'Kalo but was stopped when he was dragged off by Relroth's Incubi and thrown into the streets of Commorragh.
The Archon Las'Kalo would die before the year ended, Lamixell was possitive of that. Las'Kalo didn't have nearly enough supplies to compare to the Poisoned Dart and would certainly be crushed by the Kabal's might.
Back to top Go down
pyrak
Slave
pyrak

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 00:46

Nice Kabal Symbol, how does Las'Kalo manage to survive in Commorragh with how stupid he is?

Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 02:14

i dont know, maybe he has a four leaf clover Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30 2013, 09:40

(idk if I get in trouble for posting this in a post that's over a month old since it is mine Razz) but, I will rewrite this, I just haven't had time to Razz I will work on this, and pause on my book for a bit if you guys want.... plus I need this for feast of blades qualifiying Razz so... ye... HEAVY DUTY WRITING, PAINTING, ARMY MAKING, FIXING, AND WINNING Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Darkened Light   The Kabal of the Darkened Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Darkened Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: