THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathGlam
Hellion

2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue Empty
PostSubject: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18 2013, 15:48

Hi just looking for advice on my army i plan to build, my local enviroment seems only semi-competative & i dont plan on going to tournaments, so im more wanting to know if anything just does not work instead of the ultimate build, as i still want to use my favourite models, thanks.

HQ

Lady Malys

Haemonculus
Venom Blade
Liquifier Gun
Webway Portal

Troops

10 Kabalite Warriors
Blaster
Splinter Cannon
Sybarite
Phantasm Grenade Launcher
Venom Blade

5 Kabalite Warriors
Blaster
Venom
Extra Splinter Cannon
Night Shields

5 Kabalite Warriors
Blaster
Venom
Extra Splinter Cannon
Night Shields

5 Wracks
Liquifier Gun
Acothyst
Hexrifle
Venom
Extra Splinter Cannon
Night Shields

Elites

5 Grotesques
Liquifier Gun
Aberration
Flesh Gauntlet

4 Incubi
Venom
Extra Splinter Cannon
Night Shields

10 Harlequins
3 Harlequin Kisses
Fusion Pistol
Death Jester
Shadowseer
Troupe Master
Power Sword

Fast Attack

6 Reavers
2 Blasters

6 Reavers
2 Cluster Caltrops

Heavy Support

Cronos Parasite Engine
Spirit Vortex

Talos Pain Engine
Twin Linked Liquifier Gun
Twin Linked Heat Lance

The plan is for Malys to ride with the Incubi & the Haemonculus to be with the Grotesques to then release the 10 man Kabalite Squad, Cronos & Talos Engines from the Webway Portal(possibly one of the Reaver squads to)

Thanks for reading this and for any help that can be offered.

Back to top Go down
DeathGlam
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 23:30

So perfect then? Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Timatron
Sybarite
Timatron

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20 2013, 00:05

Pretty tight list, how would you deal with a couple of Stormravens though?
Back to top Go down
DeathGlam
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20 2013, 11:42

Not sure really, never had to play against a flyer as i only recently returned to the game after an 8 year gap & the 5 gamesi have played recently have not had flyers.

I do plan to buy a Razorwing as it is a sweet model & i will have room in the custom case im making.
Back to top Go down
Blutvogt
Hellion
Blutvogt

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21 2013, 08:53

If i were you, i wouldn't use the WWP, i think it's not worth it, rather field you Cronos and Talos right from the beginning. from the points you save for the WWp and by cutting down Grotesque you have the points to put them in a Raider,consider to cut down your Harlequins and get a ravager, i would also cut down the cronos and get a second ravager, so fare i counted only 5 blaster shoots and for 2000pts thats nothing... Neutral
Back to top Go down
DeathGlam
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21 2013, 14:39

Thanks but im gonna stick with the WWP, as i play in at most semi competative enviroment and i just love the WWP model & idea so much.

Back to top Go down
Flayed_Heart_Kabal
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 18:13

Idk about the Talos and Cronos. They're so slow, and even if you send them through the webway portal they're in assault on turn 3 at the earliest. I'd swap them out for ravagers, so you have some quality anti-tank on the table to start.

Keeping it evil since 2010.
Back to top Go down
DeathGlam
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 22:43

Well guys i have had a possible change of plans in terms of my army build, the Haemonculi coven part could now be allied with a Wych cult rather then Kabal as an old friend has mentioned selling me a bunch of his never painted DE models on the cheap which include Lelith Hesperax & a big bundle of Wyches.

I will be honest about the lack of Raiders & Ravagers, it is the space they take up in a case, as i will have to travel on public transport for my gaming nights and hope to be able to get a 1500 or even 2000pt army in a backpack carry case, so combined with the fact i prefer the Venoms as models, im really trying to make a list that does not need Raiders but im open to taking 1 Ravager.

So anyway i will work on an alternative list that is lead by Lelith Hesperax combined with the Haemonculi stuff which i love for the conversions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue   2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000pt Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue
Page 1 of 1