THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I've found my Haemonculette!

Go down 
+13
Tengu
Vael Galizur
xzandrate
Lay_Ayanesha
FenWulf
Kinnay
tlronin
Tony Spectacular
Count Adhemar
Balisong
Archon Farath Mure
Skyboard surfer
commandersasha
17 posters
AuthorMessage
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

I've found my Haemonculette! Empty
PostSubject: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25 2013, 22:20

Oh my, when this hits the shops...
I've found my Haemonculette! Teaster-kickstarter-nephahrya

Full article at Raging Heroes:
http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7571850
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25 2013, 22:27

Oh my, I think I'm in love.

Good spot!

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25 2013, 23:06

Too much "machine" and not enough "twisted flesh" to suit my idea of a haemonculus.

(11/5/2013: A few things have been added to the Kabal's fluff, most notably shifting their base of operations into the Webway, sort of, and adding an alliance with the Alpha Legion, or at least a few heads of the hydra.)
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25 2013, 23:40

My DE army is part of a saga of the main character, Commander Sasha herself, who was a captured Arbites, augmented by a Dark technomage, who fought as a corsair, and subsequently escaped to form her own renegade force of disillusioned Ronin Astartes; she features in my IG, DE and SM armies. My fluff justifies all manner of deviations, GW fluff heresies, and use of proxy models, "because they're pretty"!
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26 2013, 01:39

I love her too... waaaant!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26 2013, 09:10

Love the model but to me it screams Techpriest rather than Haemonculus.

Tony Spectacular
Kabalite Warrior
Tony Spectacular

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26 2013, 10:34

With those two scythe arms she would make a pretty great Duchess too, if you ask me.

Wych

PostSubject: Can you say female Heamonculus?   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 07:45

Check this out:

http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7571850

Can you say: "Female Heamonculus"??

I've found my Haemonculette! Teaster-kickstarter-nephahrya

Kinnay
Wych
Kinnay

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 08:07

Already found in this thread.

tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 08:35

Oh sorry. My arrogance prevented me from doing my research first. Wink

We can close this thread.

In my defence it's in an odd place though IMHO...

No worries, it is just as obvious to post it here as in the other thread, but only if you know about the other thread. Cheers, Gob. Very Happy

I'm going to merge the two threads and move the other one here to News and Rumours, where it will get a bit more exposure I think. There is already the thread "Alternative sources for Dark Eldar models" in the Painting and Modeling section, where I will put a reference to this. Gob.

See: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t931-alternative-sources-for-dark-eldar-models

FenWulf
Hellion
FenWulf

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 08:16

Looks great. when is she scheduled to be released?

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 12:36

It will be part of a kickstarter. But there are some legal questions and problems to solved first (kickstarter.com is an american site and Raging Heroes is a french company, but the need a bank account in the states to launch their own KS), Afaik most of the problems are solved and the KS should start very soon.
The last weekend I was painting Raging Heroes excellent miniature Olga Kurganova. The quality of the mininature is extremely high. In my opinion the miniatures are worth waiting for.
Back to top Go down
xzandrate
Kabalite Warrior
xzandrate

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28 2013, 13:23

Has anyone told them about Indigogo? It's basically an international version of kickstarter, you may loose a little bit of backing, but I'd think the buzz will make that negligable.
Back to top Go down
Vael Galizur
Kabalite Warrior
Vael Galizur

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24 2013, 16:51

I figured I'd put this in this here since there are already a few female Haemonculous threads on the board.

This looks like it has a lot of potential for modding as well.

http://www.slavetopainting.com/products/domina-of-torment-avatars-of-war

I've found my Haemonculette! Aow49_blister

(The User Formerly Known as Drago)
> Project Log <
Back to top Go down
http://vynettedantes.deviantart.com/
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 22:37

Whats a Kickstarter, excuse my hignorance
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 05:48

It's a way to raise money for a project you want done. Just check kickstarter.com

Creeping Dementia
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11 2013, 16:50

The kickstarter is up and running and very successful so far. Raging Heroes Kickstarter

Also, if the Haemonculus-type Heroine is the only one you want, you can pledge at the Private level ($15) and get free shipping on one Heroine model. Just plegde 20$ (the Kickstarter cost of that model, its the biggest Heroine), and select the Private reward level.

Its discounted if you get it through the Kickstarter, and this way you get free shipping, and you'll get it before its available to shops.

Edit* Also there is an impressive 3D sculpt render of her on the front page at the link I posted... Very nice.

Slave

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14 2013, 06:45

A few people pointed out that she is more Tech-Priest than Haemonculus. Easy solution, take either some Green Stuff, or some Testors Contour Putty (found at practically any place that sells models, paints and plastic cement) and sculpt some flesh over the base of the mechanical arms, giving the appearance of an additional limb with the machine protruding out the end.

Also, a note about the contour putty, it is not very good for sculpting on its own, but it works great for filling gaps, in this case encasing the mechanical arm to appear fleshy, or, as the name implies, applying it and let it partially dry and then put some texture on it, or sand it smooth. I recommend it highly for the gaps and filling in imperfections or altering texture, its much cheaper and no need to waste Green Stuff on those little things
Back to top Go down
Creeping Dementia
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 01:00

The Kickstarter for this model line ends in about 11hours.  If you want it at the discount with free shipping, now is the time to do it.  (You'll also get it a couple months before its available to stores BTW)

There are also now some pretty awesome werewolves as a stretch goal that would make for some interesting Grots, if they get unlocked.

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 04:56

I know I'm in for a decent amount already - very excited by the sculpts.

Back to top Go down
darkmark
Kabalite Warrior
darkmark

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 08:37

The whole KS was a bit weird to me. I've never really followed one, but my goodness what a palaver! They, RH, did end up with a tidy sum in the end. However, I believe it will severely slow down their proposed Dark Elf KS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've found my Haemonculette!   I've found my Haemonculette! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've found my Haemonculette!
Page 1 of 1