THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lay_Ayanesha
Hellion

Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen Empty
PostSubject: Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen   Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31 2013, 23:09

After painting old imperial Guardsmen (Steel Legion of Armageddon) I decided to buy Olga Kurganova sculpted by Raging Heroes for two reasons. I liked the Pin-Up style and I wanted to check out the quality of the Raging Heroes sculpts before spending a lot of money on their blood vestals.
In addition I wanted to include three heavy weapon teams with autocannons. But GW only produced teams mit lascannons, rocket launchers and heavy Bolters. I ordered a set of cadian heavy weapon teams, upper bodies from MaxMini, Arms from Victoria Lamb and Heads from Secret Weapon Miniatures. After checking the prices for the real steel legions team I just realized that my kitbashing (made with parts from three continents) was cheaper than the orinal teams. The pictures show lascannons, but the weapons are not glued and not finished.

Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen Kurgan10
Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen Img_2610Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen Img_2611
Back to top Go down
Skyboard surfer
Kabalite Warrior
Skyboard surfer

PostSubject: Re: Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen   Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01 2013, 10:44

That's really rather good, nice job Smile

I do like the basing as well as the figures.
Back to top Go down
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

PostSubject: Re: Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen   Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01 2013, 20:54

You have done Olga justice, of which I am envious! I love the Zippo too, great touch!
Back to top Go down
Lay_Ayanesha
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen   Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02 2013, 08:17

Thank you, both of you. Enough distraction, time for some Dark Eldar on the painting table!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen   Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 08:03

those models are nice, and the bases are pure beauty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen   Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olga Kurganova and custom build guardsmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Distractions
-
Jump to: