THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Voidraven Bomber in July

Go down 
+17
shadowseercB
darkmark
Shadows Revenge
Lord_Alino
Cavash
Phototoxin
Rip
Yllithian
Evil Space Elves
Thor665
thejamppa
Veritas
inorexia
Nomic
Dogmar
Archon Farath Mure
Sky Serpent
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Voidraven Bomber in July Empty
PostSubject: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 21:29

We have new rumours (or is it reverb?) from Larry Vela at BoLS concerning the Voidraven making an appearance alongside Apocalypse in July.....

Larry Vela wrote:
So remember all that talk over the last year of that "flyer wave". It looks like the new Games Workshop "ship everything we've got RIGHT NOW" release strategy made that wave unnecessary.

Basically, the Tau flyer got rolled into the Tau release. The Eldar flyer is being shifted to go with their codex two months down the pipe, and the other ones get slid over to support the...

Apocalypse 2.0 Release

In particular, it looks like the Apoc slot will include the following on the miniatures side:

Dark Eldar Voidraven Bomber
Imperial Guard Hydra / Hydra-variant (hinted as toting Lascannons)
Imperial Guard Colossus/Bombard
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 21:49

I think I'll just pack this in more salt than the corpse of a wealthy ancient Egyptian.
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 22:26

I'd also be sceptical about the Eldar in June thing. We know that HE are probably coming next month - in May. And I somewhat doubt that they'll release two elf-ish things in a row, I'd expect more PA next, since Eldar was rumoured more in the third quarter of the year last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
Archon Farath Mure
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 05:36

Dogmar wrote:
I'd also be sceptical about the Eldar in June thing. We know that HE are probably coming next month - in May. And I somewhat doubt that they'll release two elf-ish things in a row, I'd expect more PA next, since Eldar was rumoured more in the third quarter of the year last time I checked.
Hastings is saying Eldar after Tau, and I can't remember him being that far off in his schedules before. That said, I personally think it's somewhat unlikely that Eldar will be in June, though far from impossible. July will be something big (likely the rumored Apocalypse thing), and June may be some wave release. Eldar could be as late as November. But it sounds like the next power armored codex is the codex directly after the Craftworlders, which will be regular Codex Marines.
Back to top Go down
Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 10:09

GW seems to be moving away from wave release in newer codices, tho. Neighter CSM, DA, Daemons or Tau have any units that did not have models availeable for them on release. Granted they might still redo old models (such are making new Greater Daemonr or Battlesuits) or release waves for the books still missing models (such as us or Tyranids).
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 15:56

Remember though that the 3 summer months have been wave months since 2004, who knows though of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
inorexia
Hellion
inorexia

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 17:21

Man, I really hope they re-do crisis suits. It bums me out that they didn't.

Although if they did it would detract attention from my new Dark Eldar, so... silver linings!
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Hellion
Veritas

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 20:01

Want....bomber...gimme!

Last I knew, this was the schedule for this year:

May: High Elves
June: Eldar
July: Apocalypse
August: Lizardmen
September: Blood Bowl
October: Space Marines
November: Dwarves?
December: Hobbit
January: Tyranids
Back to top Go down
thejamppa
Hellion
thejamppa

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 00:51

Dang, Eldar Codex in June... My poor wallet.... With-in luck Eldars get nice Bomber that can be used as Stand-in Void Raven ^^
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 04:19

Not this thread again... Wink
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 13:54

Thor665 wrote:
Not this thread again... Wink
World's largest grain of salt on standby Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yllithian
Slave
Yllithian

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 17:21

I just think it's strange that they released almost the entire line and then stopped and gave the bomber the boot for an undisclosed future time line. It states in the Codex that it looks alot like the razorwing save for the "gunners pod " in front ot the pilot. It may be a bit bigger though. But seeing as how similair every other race's two flyers are in design to each other (including the new and ugly Tau flyers), then it would make sense that it should be the same synergy between ours.

So the question is: What is taking them so long? How can it be that hard? Alot of DE players out there are screaming for the kit and, .. Oh yeah forgot the marines. They need more care of course.
Back to top Go down
Rip
Hellion
Rip

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 22:16

Yllithian wrote:
I just think it's strange that they released almost the entire line and then stopped and gave the bomber the boot for an undisclosed future time line.

I think there were technical difficulties in creating the nose pod.

I'll be disappointed if it's not bigger than the Razorwing.
Back to top Go down
Yllithian
Slave
Yllithian

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 10:52

Rip wrote:
Yllithian wrote:
I just think it's strange that they released almost the entire line and then stopped and gave the bomber the boot for an undisclosed future time line.

I think there were technical difficulties in creating the nose pod.

I'll be disappointed if it's not bigger than the Razorwing.

Aha so they actually designed it then and have a mock-up model? Didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Phototoxin
Kabalite Warrior
Phototoxin

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 12:15

Would be nice to get it. I wonder if Apoc will nerf fliers (you just have to look at the new FW AV14 necron flier to see that something's broken!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joerogers.info
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 12:29

Quote :
So the question is: What is taking them so long? How can it be that hard? Alot of DE players out there are screaming for the kit and, .. Oh yeah forgot the marines. They need more care of course.

The most likely answer to this would be, as Rip said, technical difficulties. If that's not the case then they have no excuse for waiting so darn long.
Space Marines always need more care than the alien races. They're the face and the baby of GW. They love them too much.

Oh, also, anymore word on the new character models that we were supposed to be getting with the earlier supposed Bomber wave?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 05:52

cavash, i think the only hq we have that will get a new model is our Baron... maybe....
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 09:51

Possibly, but a while ago (when there were rumours of there being a single flier wave) there were rumours that we'd be getting two new character sith royal titles: Baron, Duke or Lady.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 17:21

for the past 4 months there have been 4 armybooks released??? So we will have to see if they keep this up, or go back to wave releases... but all I can say is I hope we finally get our bomber
Back to top Go down
darkmark
Kabalite Warrior
darkmark

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 08:47

We know now that there will actually be an Apoc release as the July WD features a Lord of Battles*. For those not old to know its a HUGE angry Khornate wheelchair, axe weilding monstosity that sports a groin cannon. Laughing

Anyways, we can be sure there'll be some Apoc stuff coming. However, we just don't know if DE will get some.

* the name lord of Battles really annoys me. Its like someone with a poor grasp of english named it. Why not just Lord of Battle? Guess its for those that is liking, or is thinking its cool. Neutral
Back to top Go down
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 01:14

It sounds like a dance show from a Broadway musical.
Back to top Go down
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 08:51

<---------Here's mine already. Have to see what they come up with before I commit to one. Just picked up two crimson hunters for my eldar and wow!
Back to top Go down
tlronin
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 09:43

Oh god, not this thread again... Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 19:38

I would like to hear some feedback on the upcoming Lord of Battles kit...
Is there a thread on this somewhere else?
Also that Necron Heavy is interesting.
Thanks

-Jack-
Back to top Go down
http://jmsjacobsen@gmail.com
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 21:05

Jack Frost wrote:
I would like to hear some feedback on the upcoming Lord of Battles kit...
Is there a thread on this somewhere else?
Also that Necron Heavy is interesting.
Thanks

-Jack-

News for the Khornemower and the other, lesser races is in the "Other News & Rumour" section. There isn't much known so fr, apart from the two pics that have been floating around.

http://www.thedarkcity.net/f26-other-news-rumours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voidraven Bomber in July   Voidraven Bomber in July I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voidraven Bomber in July
Page 1 of 1