THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DominicJ
Wych

1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep Empty
PostSubject: 1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep   1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 15:38

Following on from my last two attempts
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6032-1200pt-wych-cult
http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6054-1200pt-list-with-batrep

I have a third go

Same Troops
2x5 Wyches with Haywire in Venoms/SC
2x5 Kabalites with Blaster in Venom/SC
2 Ravagers with Night Shields
1 Cronos with a spirit vortex

Archon,
HB/SF/CD/ST
Succubus
Agoniser
3 Incubi in Venom/SC

I tooled up a Klaivex, and then realised for the same points, I could have a nails chick with a whip Smile

Plan, the Cronos tries to score some pain tokens, and draws fire/acts as charge bait.
Te raiders pop tanks.
The Venoms chew up infantry.

Once the Cronos has drawn the enemy out, my hugely over the top Tenacious D'ian HQ rides down and tears it to pieces Smile

Last edited by DominicJ on Thu Apr 11 2013, 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep   1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06 2013, 13:40

In light of the limited number of times I have used the haywires on the battlefield, I'm ditching them.
I have eight lances and the Cronos can do anti armour in a pinch.

With the 9 points I had spare, plus haywire points, I can add a Klaivex again, and a probe for the Cronos, to further up hammer the hammer, and allow my Cronos to continue to grab tokens in combat.

DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep   1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11 2013, 21:51

Battle Against Nids.
Tyrant, 2 Tervigons, Tunneler, a big swarm of screaming crazies.
Big Guns never tire, 5 objectives, night fight, +1WS, both traits were -1 to reserves, I went first

Deployed Left to Right,
Kabal, Wych, Kabal, Wych, Archon, Cronos, Ravager, Ravager.

My turn, I moved a bit and knocked a few wounds off each biggie and that was it.
He advanced, both Tervies had babies, but burnt themselves out.

I got a bit scared about how far forward he got, so moved my archon out of position to keep him safe, biomancy bad, T7 tyrant!.
He advanced, my trait blocked his tunneler

I advanced.
My shooting killed his three Synapses, half his army went mad and dropped dead, My Hammer hacked the largest surviving squad to pieces, and we called it.

T4 table without a single casualty....

Venom spam is off the hook broken.
But to do anyting else semi competitvly, either Fliers or Ravagers need to be fast attack, allowing us to take MCs and AT

Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep   1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 02:13

Nice. I agree venoms are great but id say far from broken. I've had similarly good results against nids but Mech laughs at venoms. Imohtek mechrons Lolz at them.

The tunneller is probably a tomb stalker, S7 T7 poison only wounds it on 6s. Its actually the best MC against us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep   1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1200pt of Deldar, pt3 - Now with Bat Rep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: