THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Coven of the Hollowed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The Coven of the Hollowed Empty
PostSubject: The Coven of the Hollowed   The Coven of the Hollowed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 17:47

Urmihad was not a typical haemonculus. He had always had an amazing appetite. Cannibalism was not very popular around Comorragh, but Urmihad enjoyed eating selected pieces of a mon-keigh like another haemonculus enjoyed torturing one. He always holds great feasts for his wracks, where questionable meat is served, but rarely one complains, for one who doesnt enjoy his cooking and tells his opinion will not live long to eat anything else.
Once, he was challenged. A famous ork merchant who traveled abroad and sold slaves in Comorragh was reputed to be able to eat anything, any amount. Of cuorse he couldnt pass the chance to try his skills against someone as famed in eating when they heard of each other.
The rules were simple. Food was to be served, the same amounts for both, and who stops eating first, loses. The food was tested and it was made sure that no one got less food than the other one, yet still, Urmihad had eaten everything they put in front of him by the time the ork died to a heart-attack. That didnt stop the haemonculus from eating the ork for dessert.
Of cuorse, secrets didnt last long about the eating contest, and it was soon found out that Urmihad had his whole belly, along with most vital organs inside him, hollowed for the duration of the contest. The ork merchants partners accused the haemonculus of cheating, but they all mysteriously disapeared after their visit to his lair, never found.
Today, Urmihad continues to create more and more tasty (and some poisonous) creations, and is often employed by Kabals who go on long raids and need something to keep their troops fed. Urmihad has also gained a fortune from his best-selling book "How to cook a slave", what became a great field-manual for many raiders without food.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Hollowed   The Coven of the Hollowed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10 2013, 19:05

Expanding lore!!

Urmihad had always been bored of the usual exotic torturing devices, wanting something more simple and easy to use.
So, one day, when he was on his usual prisoner-tormenting patrol, one of his haemonculi, who had long been trying to win his favour, appeared with a suggestion.

"Have you tried cold?"
"Coolld? Why? Hhhheat works soooo much bettter! It pleasess me to watch them buurrn."
"I have heard, dear master, that many mon-keigh dislike the cold, and consider the warm times as more pleasing."
"Hmmm... I musst give thiss some thoughtt..."

And no sooner than the next day, Urmihad had a new device: A beam that allowed to quickly freeze things. How he had got it, he gave no clue.
He tested it on one of the hairy humans, and was pleased how it shivered and screamed.
"Ahh yess.... they haaate ittt! I will call thisss.... the 'finnisher'..."

The name stuck, no matter how much he mispronounced it.
Many cycles later, The Coven of the Hollowed still used this magnificent torturing device, 'the Finnisher'. Many have been frozen to its rays.

Btw.
I thought up all that while walking home on a snowy afternoon.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
django_unchained
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Hollowed   The Coven of the Hollowed I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20 2014, 21:05

Pretty gnarly stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coven of the Hollowed   The Coven of the Hollowed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coven of the Hollowed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: