THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

(Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cuchulain84
Slave
cuchulain84

(Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt Empty
PostSubject: (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt   (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06 2013, 19:22

This was a game for a small 1500pt Warhammer 40,000 tournament at Tabletop Nation.

I hope you enjoy it. Please leave comments below for ideas on future improvements Smile

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

My list:

HQ
Archon (huskblade, soul trap, combat drugs, shadow field, Haywire grenades, Phantasm G.Launcher)
175pts.

Haemonculus (Shattershard, Venom blade)
70pts

Elites
4 Incubi
Raider (Dark Lance, Night Shields)
158pts

Troops
10 Kabalite Warriors (Sybarite, Blaster, Splinter Cannon)
Raider (Dark Lance, Splinter Racks, Night Shields)
205pts

205pts

205pts

5 Wyches (Haywire Grenades)
Venom, (Splinter Cannon, Night Shields)
135pts

Heavy Support
Ravager (3 x Dark Lance, Night Shields)
115pts
Ravager (3 x Disintigrators, Night Shields)
115pts
Ravager (3 x Disintigrators, Night Shields)
115pts

1498pts
Back to top Go down
http://dark-eldar.blogspot.co.uk/
baster
Kabalite Warrior
baster

PostSubject: Re: (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt   (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 08:50

couple of things or questions really as dont have my book to hand, with the heamonculas in the squad of incubi you dont get your fleet re roll as he dont have fleet?

i have not been re rolling splinter cannon shots with the splinter racks as i read somewhere that they not included?

combat drugs im sure you only roll once and apply result for entire armythought i heard you say that you rolled for both wyches and archon?

fantasic battle though, well done
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt   (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 09:24

baster wrote:
couple of things or questions really as dont have my book to hand, with the heamonculas in the squad of incubi you dont get your fleet re roll as he dont have fleet?

Correct, the unit would lose fleet (as every model in the unit needs fleet in order to benefit).

baster wrote:
i have not been re rolling splinter cannon shots with the splinter racks as i read somewhere that they not included?

Correct, splinter racks only affect splinter rifles and splinter pistols, its says so specifically in the rules for splinter racks.

baster wrote:
combat drugs im sure you only roll once and apply result for entire armythought i heard you say that you rolled for both wyches and archon?

Correct, you roll once for the entire army, and apply the result to all models with drugs.
Back to top Go down
cuchulain84
Slave
cuchulain84

PostSubject: Re: (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt   (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 13:28

Whoops. Still getting used to the current codex.

Should have known about the Harmon not having fleet, but you can hear my opponent say they were in after the first roll anyway so luckily no harm done. As for combat drugs, in the old codex it was per unit, I hadn't noticed it had changed. they both rolled same in this game anyway fortunately. Seems better to have it army wide though as its less to remember.

That's a shame about the splinter racks. It doesn't really make much sense as they all use the same ammo but never mind.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dark-eldar.blogspot.co.uk/
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt   (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08 2013, 14:01

Yeah splinter racks not working with splinter cannons is one of the chagrins of the codex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt   (Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Video) Battle Report: Dark Eldar vs Chaos Space Marines 1500pt
Page 1 of 1