THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

LOST: Wych guys

Go down 
+11
Nomic
Xelkireth
Aroshamash
Spanna uv Komor-AAAGH!
Rangrok1k
Local_Ork
GrenAcid
Baron Tordeck
Torpedo Vegas
rider
Raneth
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Russel
Slave
Jack Russel

LOST: Wych guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST: Wych guys   LOST: Wych guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2011, 19:29

I allways thought they acted a bit like hyenas. The males are important to keep the population going (it even says so in the de codex) but the females are dominant.
Back to top Go down
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

PostSubject: Re: LOST: Wych guys   LOST: Wych guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 09:28

It says that males just can't reach the heights of flexibility and athleticism that the females can.

Presumably a lot of them either stay as a strong Wych fighter, but not getting much further, or become reavers/pilots... I guess the Dark Eldar share many human's opinions on woman drivers Razz

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down
Aroshamash
Sybarite
Aroshamash

PostSubject: Re: LOST: Wych guys   LOST: Wych guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 12:59

No, it says it's easier for females to do it, not that it's impossible. It also states that males "rarely" attain high rank, which means that it is possible, and that it's happened numerous times.

Hellion
thelordhellion

PostSubject: Re: LOST: Wych guys   LOST: Wych guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 05:20

after thoughts, wych cults are there to provide entertainment and pleasure aren't they. so wouldn't the female archons like to see male wyches brawling?

PostSubject: Re: LOST: Wych guys   LOST: Wych guys - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST: Wych guys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2