THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 pt list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevron
Slave

1500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: 1500 pt list   1500 pt list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 18:10

Messing around with my dark eldar list (recently quit playing Blood Angels) and I seem to keep making the same list over and over again.

HQ :
Haemonculus
- Liquifier Gun

Elites :
Grotesques (5)
- Aberration w/ Scissorhand
- Liquifier Gun
Kabalite Trueborn (4)
- 4 Blasters
- Venom w/ Night Shields, Splinter Cannon

Troops :
Kabalite Warriors (10)
- Splinter Cannon
- Raider w/ Night Shields, Splinter Racks
Kabalite Warriors (10)
- Splinter Cannon
- Raider w/ Night Shields, Splinter Racks
Wychs (10)
- Hekatrix w/ Venom Blades
- Hydra Gauntlets
- Raider w/ Night Shields
Wychs (10)
- Hekatrix w/ Venom Blades
- Hydra Gauntlets
- Raider w/ Night Shields

Heavy Support :
Razorwing Jetfighter
- no extras
Razorwing Jetfighter
- no extras

Should come out to 1493. I played something close to this once, the grotesques get shot at a bunch while the transports move down. Seemed to work ok, but Id be curious for any assistance people have.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

1500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt list   1500 pt list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 19:07

Welcome to the dark city.

I'd drop one grot to give room for heamy. And then get them a raider. Not so sure how those 10 wyches are going to work but at least some people are using warrior gun boats. Although 5 AV 10 targets are a bit too little to have when you don't get first turn. Razorwings would benefit greatly from flickers so you do not have to ever Jink.

If you want a totally different list try Mushkillas Raever list found on Battle reports section.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Nevron
Slave

1500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt list   1500 pt list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 19:46

I ended up leaving the grots out of transport mostly so the enemy would have something to fire at. I dont really mind them getting shot at and I have them follow behind the wych transports to fend off anyone who gets too close. The venom full of trueborn usually ends up dying though...

One question though, why the flickerfields on razorwings, arent they fliers and will be moving 18 no matter what? Sorry still new to dark eldar (and warhammer) might be a noobish question.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

1500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt list   1500 pt list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 20:05

Nevron wrote:
One question though, why the flickerfields on razorwings, arent they fliers and will be moving 18 no matter what? Sorry still new to dark eldar (and warhammer) might be a noobish question.

Flyers only get a jink save if they perform evasive manoeuvres, unlike skimmers who get a jink save for moving. By taking the flicker field it means that you never have to perform evasive manoeuvres, meaning you can always fire at full ballistic skill.

Hope that clears it up. Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Nevron
Slave

1500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt list   1500 pt list I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 20:13

Yes thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1500 pt list Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt list   1500 pt list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 pt list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists