THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I have arrived!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smiteey
Slave

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: I have arrived!   I have arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21 2013, 01:41

Hello everyone, I'm smiteey! I got into Warhammer 40k about a year ago after my friends finally convinced me to get into it. Me being the oddball of the group, I decided I would play Dark Eldar seeing how nobody plays it at the two local gaming store near me. At the time I was quite the poor chap so, I only got my models 2 weeks ago.

I played my first game with them earlier today and I like to think I did quite well. it was a 750 point killpoints game against his Space Marines and to my surprise I won. I don't know if he is just bad but, he probably isn't, he's been playing for 4 or 5 years now so, I guess it was just luck or something.

I hope we can all be friends and I look forward to learning more about this awesome army!
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

I have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!   I have arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26 2013, 07:09

Welcome to the Dark City smiteey!

A first raid victory, more slaves for the city, excellent!

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down

I have arrived!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: