THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Warhammer 40K League

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklight
Sybarite
Darklight

Warhammer 40K League Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer 40K League   Warhammer 40K League I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 06:13

Hello, the community where I live is rather, well... none existent.
There is quite a few who play, but they for the most part only play at home with friends, and just travel to turnements. We however are quite few friends who play but some suggested we start a league to see if we could get a better community around where I live. Also since we got tables and space and everythign why not...

And as I said there is no need to find a good system on this from scratch, there has to be some league system out tehre that works good, anyone have any experience ? any help would be much appreciated:)

Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Warhammer 40K League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer 40K League   Warhammer 40K League I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 17:16

the easiest way of setting it up is a escalation league. Basically you start in the small points range (so like 500, but Ive seen people start out with a kill team of 200pts) and then move up 500 pts incrimates until you reach 2k. The league is normally set up either tournament style (so one in, one out) or a league style so everyone plays everyone atleast once. Take the overall winner each round, and he wins bragging rights. Then scale up to the next level, and start over.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down

Warhammer 40K League
Page 1 of 1