THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SOlyer
Hellion

2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven Empty
PostSubject: 2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven   2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 23:53

I have made a coven list with some warrior squads and some ravagers to try and even it out a little bit since I don't really have enough units to make it just coven. Especially since I don't have enough Scourge and talos.
HQ
Urien Rakarth - 190

Elites
3 Grotesques and 1 Aberration, +1 St and a Flesh Gauntlet with Urien in a Raider - 250

4 blasterborn in a venom with duel splinter cannons and NS - 183

Troops
10 Kabolite Warriors, splinter cannon, Raider with Splinter Racks, NS - 180
10 Kabolite Warriors, splinter cannon, Raider with Splinter Racks, NS - 180
5 warriors in a venom with duel splinter cannons, NS - 120
5 Wracks, 1 Liquifier gun in a venom 2 x splinter cannon - 135
5 Wracks, 1 Liquifier gun in a venom 2 x splinter cannon - 135

Heavy Support
Ravager, NS - 115

Ravager, NS - 115

Jetfighter - 145

I have 177 pts left to spend and need some help on what to get. I am not sure if i should just get some blasterborn again and just have 3 in a venom (156) or maybe 5 scourge with some haywire (140) or maybe some even 6 jetbikes with heatlances (156). I know the scourge would be better for the coven theme but I'm still torn since I will then have 30 pts that I won't know what to do with either. Suggestions for the remaining points or just general suggestions for the list as a whole would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Blutvogt
Hellion
Blutvogt

PostSubject: Re: 2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven   2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30 2013, 14:03

Go for the Reavers, i think they are always good to have.Either bladevanes or heatlanses are good, so they are quiete multi purpose.
Back to top Go down
SOlyer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven   2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2013, 00:03

I didn't see this post before having a chance to play a game recently so I ended up deciding on none of the above and i threw lelith in the unit of grotesques and urien. This unit was just so beat face that it destroyed on the charge and was a huge threat where ever the raider with the unit was. I put lelith in there specifically for the fact that I needed another IC incase Urien dies so the Grots don't go crazy. Also, she has power from pain so when she joins them and utilizes their pain tokens on the charge she becomes strength 4 with a crap ton of attacks. She ended up taking out like 5 Marines on the charge her self and then Urien took out another 1 so they didnt get a bunch of people to attack my Grots. Then when the Grots and the Marines hit at the same time, the finished off the marines right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Blutvogt
Hellion
Blutvogt

PostSubject: Re: 2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven   2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2013, 05:54

that sounds also like a nice combination. The Grots with strenght 6 and 7 in the charge threaten everything from Marines to Vehicle/Tanks. She also get the T5 when shoot at, thats a really nice bonus for her.
Nice it turned out well for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven   2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven I_icon_minitimeWed May 01 2013, 15:40

I would go with reavers, they are our best FA slot for distruption/ line breaking

also I would drop the NS, they are only useful when everything has them, and there are no models that arent covered by them (ala reavers) I would instead use those points to buff the reaver squad. Also remember to throw flickerfields on your flighter, so you never have to dodge shots (and never have to snapfire your guns/cant fire your missiles)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven   2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k of a Mix between Kabal and Coven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: