THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter

Go down 
4 posters

Best Painter 2013
The Eye of Error - numerous projects in several different project logs http://www.thedarkcity.net/f13-project-logs
Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba1350%Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba15
 50% [ 20 ]
Cavalier - body of work in project log Empryean Lions http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5288-empryean-lions
Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba1315%Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba15
 15% [ 6 ]
Evil Space Elves - body of work in project log An "Evil?" Project http://www.thedarkcity.net/t1538-an-evil-project-log-back-at-it-4-25-13
Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba1320%Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba15
 20% [ 8 ]
Saintspirit - body of work in project log Kabalite Project - Green Blazes Galore! http://www.thedarkcity.net/t112-kabalite-project-green-blazes-galore
Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba133%Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba15
 3% [ 1 ]
Tangentical - Cronos and Beastmasters in the Kabal of the Burnished Sapphire Dracon http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5612-kabal-of-the-burnished-sapphire-dracon-finished
Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba1312%Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Voteba15
 12% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter Empty
PostSubject: Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter   Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter I_icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 19:48

Help us recognize some of the members who have contributed greatly to the growth and character of this, the true home of the True Kin online.

Listed here in random order are the nominees for Best Painter in the second Dark City Awards.

The denizen nominated for this award has created a true masterpiece, or a collection of works, that enchanted all who gazed upon it. Their talent has created an imaginative palette or near-flawless execution, a life-like resemblance, or stunning tabletop presence that has captured and held your eye.

All denizens can vote for one nominee in this public poll. The deadline for you to vote is 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) Monday, May 13.

Thank you very much.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter   Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter I_icon_minitimeFri May 03 2013, 17:47

Some active links:

The Eye of Error - numerous projects in several different project logs, Haemonculi Coven Models, Wych Cult of Red Death, Asdrubael Vect - High Lord of Commorragh, and other project logs
Cavalier - body of work in project log Empryean Lions
Evil Space Elves - body of work in project log An "Evil?" Project
Saintspirit - body of work in project log Kabalite Project - Green Blazes Galore!
Tangentical - Cronos and Beastmasters in the Kabal of the Burnished Sapphire Dracon

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter   Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter I_icon_minitimeSun May 05 2013, 00:35

Egads! These don't get any easier to choose amongst.

Next year we should totally get some pictures to post up in each thread though, otherwise I start browsing logs every time I click a link.

Back to top Go down
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter   Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter I_icon_minitimeThu May 09 2013, 09:34

I can't exactly say I have been voted for that much, but frankly, just being chosen for Best Painter is esteeming enough. Smile

edit: Yay 800 posts!

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.
Back to top Go down
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter   Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 22:07

Thanks so much for the nomination guys. I'm a solo war-gamer for the most part so I really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

PostSubject: Re: Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter   Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark City Awards 2013 voting - Best Painter
Page 1 of 1