THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings and Salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpentor
Slave

Greetings and Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeSat May 04 2013, 11:59

"Hope everyone is having a great day currently, I'll keep my intro purely 40K based for now. I started 40K at the end of 1st Edition and my 1st Codex was 2nd Edition Ultramarines. I can admit that with no shame having seen the dark light now. Skipped 4th Edition due to imprisonment by a Succubus, came back during 5th. Main armies were: Vanilla Marines, Tyranids, Orks. Thank Spacehulk and the 2nd Edition Box Set for that. Since returning it has been, DARK ELDAR, Tyranids, Orks, Vanilla Marines, and some IG slaves for my Kabals. I have very strong opinions that I'm rarely swayed from, you will get honesty when interacting with me. I'll end with 2. Dark Eldar are still the best as far as Design/Balance/PowerLevel/Fluff/Fun. We look the coolest. We can cover any contingency for appropriate cost. We're not Imperial Guard OverPowered, or Tyranid UnderPowered (Cruddance...). Our fluff is based on the most horrible of all human cultures rolled into one, we make Chaos look like they got weak stomachs and nerves. And to top it off, we have an amazing codex that hasn't been buried by the power creep of others. Dark Eldar rule. Second, LOL Grey Knights (Ward...). We even send the little grey goons packing with our Disintegrator cannons, Crucible of Malediction/Torment grenade launchers, all our cheap/high Int/power weapon weilding squad leaders, Blaster spam, Huskblades, the list keeps going. Quote Robert Van Winkle, "If there was a problem, Yo, I'd solve it..."
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

Greetings and Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations   Greetings and Salutations I_icon_minitimeSat May 04 2013, 22:12

Ohho, it looks like you `want` to be here.

...Still, anywheres better than Titan...
Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations
Page 1 of 1