THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Obscurum salutem urbis!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
astagoRRe
Slave
astagoRRe

Obscurum salutem urbis! Empty
PostSubject: Obscurum salutem urbis!   Obscurum salutem urbis! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07 2013, 07:55

My name is Rev. Dr. Xavier Moriarty, DDS, Esq. I have been playing Warhammer now for about three months, but I'm one of those obsessive completists, so I have quite a huge force of Dark Eldars. (Well, huge by the standards of my fellow players in the group I game with, I'm currently around 4500 points of models before weapon mods and upgrades) I was instantly attracted to the Eldar in general, but since my group has an Eldar player already, I went ahead and bought my first Dark Eldar Battleforce, and I'm supremely happy that I went this way instead of those Craftworld scumsuckers!

I look forward to picking the brains of my fellow Kabalites here, especially those who have experience against Tyranids and Chaos, as my two main opponents favor those armies!

And I have yet to find a better HQ unit in ALL of Warhammer than my girl Lelith Hesparex!
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Obscurum salutem urbis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obscurum salutem urbis!   Obscurum salutem urbis! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 12:36

Hello and welcome to The Dark City, home of all things Dark Eldar.

TDC is full of veteran gamers and hobbyists that will be able to provide you with all the information you need to crush and ensnare those slave races that may be causing you a bit of trouble.

If you have any questions about TDC then feel free to PM me and I'll see how I can help.

Enjoy Commorragh.

Obscurum salutem urbis! YiVCUio
Back to top Go down

Obscurum salutem urbis!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: