THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

All Hailz denizens !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

All Hailz denizens ! Empty
PostSubject: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09 2013, 16:26

First of all, i'm french so expect some missspelling and stuff, will do the best i can!

Hello !
I was these last day starting again 40k hobby with a new IG army,
then i saw in the back of my room an old raider box ... oh snap here i am, again and again, painting dark eldar :p

I've played dark eldar back in the days, then i restart it with the reboot ... but finecast kill my motivation
well i'm lucky to have bought metal incubi/lelith/archon just before they switch to bubleresin

i've read on the internet that DE in 6th are garbage, then i read some of mushkilla battle repport,( the reaver blob seems to be very fun :p) it motivate me to restart my dark eldar !
before start playing i want my army painted. So far : 6 kabs 7wyches archon 2 heamy 2blasterborn 1incubi 1raider 1venom
I'm a very very slow painter :p about 8h one fig minimum.
So my first objective is 1000 pts army painted fun and competitive, i hope i will find some help from you guys Smile

Sangarn,
Kabal Ov the Eternal Revenge
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09 2013, 17:23

Bienvenue a la ville cachée de Commorragh Sangarn!

Les motojets reaver sont fantastics cette édition et personnellement je trouve les Eldar Noir mieux on 6eme qu'ils étaient on 5eme.

Puissent vos raids être couronnée de succès et vos esclaves abondantes! Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeThu May 09 2013, 18:27

Jene parle pas francais, if I spelled that correct.

Welcome, anyways Smile

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 20:21

Merci pour cet accueil, très estimés Archons ! Que la souffrance guide votre haine à travers l'éternité !

I have a stupid question btw dunno where to ask it:
i saw u english speaker writing numerous time taloi instead of talos, why ? Is this realy because ov the greek origin of the name?

Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 20:22

I think (not 100% sure) that taloi means multiple talos.
It's the same as incubus and incubi, for example. You dont say "incubuses", or "taloses", or "succubuses", etc.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 22:29

Merci. Yeah taloi is the plural, though some people argue the plural of talos is talos. Who knows. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10 2013, 23:24

Welcome to TDC!!!! Hope we can give you the support you need to make your army competitive while fun at the same time!!!

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
wanderingblade
Kabalite Warrior
wanderingblade

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitimeSat May 11 2013, 01:51

Welcome to the Dark City.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Hailz denizens !   All Hailz denizens ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Hailz denizens !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls