THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

I have arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartoon-Peril
Slave
Cartoon-Peril

I have arrived Empty
PostSubject: I have arrived   I have arrived I_icon_minitimeMon May 13 2013, 04:50

My greetings, fellow sadists, torturers and villains in general. I've been into 40k for a few years now with the Dawn of War series and the books, but only just recently have I begun to accumulate the capital to join the rest of you on the tabletop. The denizens of Commorragh have had my eye since Soulstorm where their sheer evil just captured my imagination...as odd as that may sound. While most of the talk tends to revolve around the sinister Kabals and Cults, I am a dedicated Coven fan through and through; mad science trumps spiky armour any day. So, it may take me months to begin and years to develop, but I look forward to taking my own fully fledged army of my own demented design to the table. Stay crazy my friends.

Sybarite

I have arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived   I have arrived I_icon_minitimeThu May 16 2013, 20:38

Hi and welcome to The Dark City.

I agree Coven is cool, but so are Kabals and Cults - that's the problem with DE, too much shiny stuff!

Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down

I have arrived
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

HIGH COMMORRAGH

:: Port Of Lost Souls
-
Jump to: