THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 04:59

So this Friday I am playing against a CSM player. He takes a coalition-Khorne (Tzeench, Slaanesh, Nurgle) He takes Nurgle Bikers, Noise Marines, 1000 Sons, Raptors, Ahriman, and a Winged Daemon Prince of Slaanesh. , Obliterators, and a Hellbrute, I don't remember upgrades and such, but that's about it. I'm not sure what he will take this game, but that is what I have seen him take before. He sometimes takes another 10 Vanilla CSMs but that was a 2250 point game. He usually doesn't take vehicles, and if he does it's not very many. This is a no proxy game, and I have an Archon, Succubus, Duke, 30 Kabalites, 30 Wyches, 10 Scourges, 9 Reavers, 3 Raiders, 3 Venoms, 2 Ravagers, and a Razorwing/Voidraven

Anyway, here's he list I've prepared.

HQ
Duke Sliscus - 150
Succubus w/ Venom Blade - 70

Troops
2x 5 Kabalite Warriors w/ Blaster in Venom w/ Splinter cannon and Night Shields - 270
10 Wyches w/ 2x Hydra Gauntlets and a Hekatrix w/ Venom Blade and PGL in a Raider w/ Nightshields and Flickerfields - 225

Elites
9 Trueborn w/ 7 Shardcarbines and 2 Splinter cannons in a Raider with flickerfields and nightshields - 243
4 Trueborn w/ 4 Blasters in a Venom w/ Splinter cannon - 173
9 Bloodbrides w/ 3x Hydra Gauntlets and a Syren w/ Venom Blade and PGL in a Raider with Nightshields and Flickerfields - 252

Fast Attack
6 Reavers w/ 2x Cluster Caltrops - 172

Heavy Support
2x Ravager w/ Disintegrator Cannons, Nightshields and Flickerfields - 250
Razorwing Jetfighter w/ Splinter Cannon, Disintegrator Cannons, 4 Necrotoxin Missiles, Nightshields and Flickerfields - 195

Total: 2000

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
1st place: 0
2nd place:2
3rd place:0
No place:1
Back to top Go down
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 11:54

Seems to me that you have too many points spent for upgrades. in my experiance Blood brides are not worth their points compaired to wyches. I would switch them, and also take away all the hydra guantlets. Also would take away all flicker fields because we get the same save from just moving, If you are worried about him going first just set up behind terrain or use the venoms to give the ofther vehcles cover, or as most of his shooting will be short use the night sheilds to stay out of range.

With these extra points i would add in splinter racks to the true born raider, more reavers and a scourge squad with no upgrades, because they can still put out alot of wounds and makes another threat that could take fire away from your vehicles.

My $0.02

Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 15:34

Splinterracks only work with rifles and pistols or i would have that upgrade already. I typically dont use flickerfields but noise marines ignore cover and that kills us (i learned that the hard way when i playedTau saturday at a tournament.

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 15:54

Right they dont but still work on your other 7 regular carbines. as for the sonic weapons they are short range mak i think is 36? not entierly certain think rest are suped up bolters with range of 24 so can stay out of their ranges with night shields alone using your venoms and ravengers to kill them before they can threaten you to much.

Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 15:56

They dont work on carbines unfortunately

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 16:04

Right my fault did not read that thinking u were just using regular rifles.

Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 16:44

Alright heres the new list

Hq
Duke 150

Troops
2x 5 Kabalites w/ blaster in Venom w/ splinter cannon 250
2x 10 Wyches w/ 2x Hydra gauntlets and Hekatrix w/ Venom blade and PGL in a raider 410

Elites
9 Trueborn w/ 7 shardcarbines and 2 splinter cannons in a raider 223
4 Trueborn w/ 4 blasters in a Venom w/ splinter cannon 173

Fast Attack
9 Reavers w/ 3 cluster caltrops 258
5 Scourges 110

Heavy Support
2x Ravager w/ disintegrator cannons and nightshields 230
Razorwing w/ splintercannon and 4x Necrotoxin missiles and nightshields and flickrfields 195

total: 1999

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 17:48

Looks good to me. Should win against what you have said he has. Should post a battle rep after.

Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 17:51

Thanks, I will, I do video bat reps on Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLOyavL4jfAtGka_TiGEnoA
that's my channel, I'll hopefully do a video of this game.
Also, I took off the PGLs on the Wyches seeing as they really don't do much for me and gave the Scourges 2 Splinter Cannons

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 17:52

Do you think I should Deep Strike the Scourges as a Suicide Squad, fly them on from reserves or just deploy them? I have trouble using them effectively

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 18:32

So I made up a new list and I was wondering if it might work better.

HQ
Duke 150

Troops
3x 5 Wyches w/ Hydra gauntlets and Hekatrix w/ Venom Blade in Venom w/ Splinter cannon 420
2x 10 Kabalites w/ Blaster and Splinter Cannon in Raider w/ Night shields and Splinterracks 390

Elites
9 Trueborn w/ 2 Splinter cannons and 7 Shardcarbines in a Raider 223

Fast Attack
9 Reavers w/ 3 Cluster Caltrops
5 Scourges w/ 2 Splinter Cannons

Heavy Support
2x Ravager w/ 3 Disintegrator Cannons and nightshields 230
Razorwing w/ 4 Necrotoxin Missiles, Splintercannon, 2 Disintegrator Cannons, Nightshields and Flickerfields 195

Total: 1996

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 19:01

for the smaller wych squads i would take off the hydra gauntlet and add haywire grenades but at he does not use vehicles try out the small squades as counter assault unites to stop him from charging your vehicles. could be devistating if you use shardnet and impailers to limit attacks, by basing multple targets.

koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 19:06

I would try to start them on the board. hidden if you can. jump them towords the neiest unit and stay at max range of carbines. Will make it hard for them to be charged turn 1 or 2 and makes them an imediat threat that could draw fire away from your vehicles.

Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 19:08

He might take a couple rhinos and will definitely take a Hellbrute, so I might take Grenades, but he never charges, he just sets up a Firing Line with his Soulblaze crap 1000 sons and wrecks.

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
koshi482
Kabalite Warrior
koshi482

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2013, 19:12

Ok if thats the case then use night sheilds and stay at max range. will limit the attacks he gets against you while allowing you to still get the max amount of damage. use the short range elements of the trueborn and wyches as counter assult if he starts moving up the board, using everything else as cover fire.

bklooste
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 02:15

yeah if he sets up a fire line

change this

9 Trueborn w/ 2 Splinter cannons and 7 Shardcarbines in a Raider 223

to

2 Venoms with 3 True borns each with 4 SC. 48 36" shots per turn... ( and drop a reaver/ scourge)

Get lances on the ravengers . For the Hell brute and Rhinos .. Blasters/ Disintigrators are better but you got to get pretty close..
Back to top Go down
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 03:12

I would change that, but I can't because it's a no proxy game and I only have 3 Venoms. Disintegrators are 36" range, and I have Dark Lances on the Raiders.

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow
Hellion
Kabal_of_the_Red_Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23 2013, 02:46

Well I have narrowed everything down to two lists, which I think are both pretty good, but I'm not sure which to take.

Heres List 1

HQ
Succubus 70

Troops
3x5 Kabalites in Venom w/ splintercannon and nightshields 360
10 wyches w/ 2x hydras, a hekatrix w/ Venom blade in Raider w/ nightshields 205
9 wyches w/ hydra gauntlets and Hekatrix w/ venom blade in a raider w/ nightshields 185

Elites
4x 3 trueborn w/ two splintercannons 224

Fast Attack
9 reavers w/ a heat lance and 3x cluster caltrops 270
2x 5 Scourges w/ 2 splinter cannons 260

Heavy Support
2x Ravager w/ night shields and 3 disintegrator cannons 230
Razorwing w/ 4x Necrotoxins, splintercannon, nightshields, flickerfields and 2 disintegrator cannons 195

Total: 1999

List 2:
HQ
Succubus w/ Venom blade and haywires 75

Troops
3x 5 Wyches w/ haywire grenades in Venom w/ nightshields and splintercannon 405
9 Wyches w/ Haywire grenades in raider w/ nightshields 178
2x10 Kabalites w/ splintercannon in raider w/ splinterracks and nightshields 360

Elites
3x3 Trueborn w/ 2 splintercannons 168

Fast Attack
9 Reavers w/ 3 cluster caltrops
5 Scourges w/ 2 splintercannons

Heavy Support
2x Ravager w/ nightshields and 3 disintegrators 230
Razorwing w/ 4 Necrotoxins, splintercannon, nightshields, flickerfields and 2 disintegrators 195

Total: 1999

Tournament Record:
5-1-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.   Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions on Anti Chaos 2k list? I need some friendly suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: