THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)

Go down 
+2
Gobsmakked
Korazell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) Empty
PostSubject: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 20:12

Hello!

I feel the need to introduce myself since some of you aren't from the main page's chat. So here goes.

My name is Korazell and I love wyches.

I mean I Really love wyches.

I like the look, the function, the rules, and while I know they could use some help, looking at you 6th edition update, I'm running a Cult with troops being wyches. While I am open for suggestions, and comments, please don't feel the need to try and ruin my parade with Kabalite versus wyches discussions. I am aware of what most think about them. And to them, I nod and say " I'm glad you're happy, I think my wyches are just as good!"

Anyway! That out of the way, I felt it would be fun to open a page where I can show off my painting and models, get some advice and help, and express my love for the cult side of DE!

COLOR SCHEME: Based on this picture.

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) XyyaIMV

Basically, I want to run my army with a color scheme that is very close to what this picture is sporting. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to make that happen with the difference in clothing, but, I really am aiming to achieve that sort of feel with my army.

I recently purchased this model to serve as my HQ unit of either archon or "Duchess" Slicus depending on how I feel.

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) Blg-bnl-012

While I think it's a cool model, I realize it will be a little larger, probably then standard...but I'm not sure if that makes a big difference or not. Anyway. I want to match her color scheme as close to the color-scheme picture as possible WHILE trying to figure out exactly how to bits her out to give her the head-piece and some long hair because I feel some long hair imperiously flowing in the wind is needed when you happen to be a Dark Eldar bad-ass.

I welcome suggestions on what bits might work! Looking at you eye, you genius you, but someone else is welcome to surprise me!

I'll try and paint a test wych here very shortly and get a picture of it soon!

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"

Last edited by Korazell on Thu May 23 2013, 00:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 20:55

Umm, purple text on black background = not good What a Face

Stylish, but not too practical.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 22 2013, 21:00

Oh geeze, Yeah, you're right. Woopsie! Fixed.

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23 2013, 16:13

For anyone else reading, eye suggested this for metal tutorials. I think it's close http://fromthewarp.blogspot.com/search/label/metals

Even closer! http://fromthewarp.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-paint-heat-stained-gun-barrels.html

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 02:26

They said I'd never get anything in here.  They said I would never paint a thing. They were WanderingBlade. And they were wrong.

Hello! And welcome to my first glimpse at what I've been doing!...Besides kicking butt at warhammer games.  

Up first is my Raiders and Ravagers!

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) F62UHUi

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) Khf73qy

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) TAriWDG

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) ZhteGMM

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) EfwiPhc

And here is the fun part!  Besides my, uh, poor painting skills on my wyches, I'm stuck on a color scheme. So...Tell me what you guys think of these and let me know what one is the best!

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) PmQexF5

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) H2v19J1

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) S5zB5Xs

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) BMrZ9gc

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) 7i4mM50

Tadaaa! The white flecks on them are dust...not sure how to keep those off...

Back to top Go down
Eganize
Slave
Eganize

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30 2013, 00:02

XD OI! WITCHES
Like the green/purple contrast as well. (cough, cough - the contrast would look good in my kabal.)

Please used the edit feature in the future to avoid double posting. Thanks.
Your local friendly mod,
ESE

Lord of the Kabal of the Bronze Shadow (2000ish Points)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30 2013, 08:00

like the models kora, but may I ask you for better quality pics before I dissect you Razz also, are you gay for wyches???? Razz
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01 2013, 02:58

Heehee, Yeah, I was in a hurry.

Anyway, Maybe. Maybe...I dunno if you can be gay for units that are male and female? XD

Back to top Go down
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01 2013, 20:04

I dig the color scheme, the purple marble effect looks cool although it's hard to see it in some pics cause of the high gloss.

SHow us more!

Panic_Puppet
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01 2013, 20:14

Looking good to me Smile. I personally prefer the purple and green combo as opposed to purple and gold- breaks it up a bit more and just helps everything to stand out that little bit extra; 'pops' a little bit better.

Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01 2013, 20:17

I think I do too. I might just leave it for something else, probably my none Eldar models...my wyches are so poor looking right now but I find them so daunting to paint. I really need to sit down and learn how to paint some faces, for real...and I want to do green armor parts I feel, but, not sure if I want to layer them black and green or purple and green...What do you guys think? I'll try and get a test model for judging up soon.

I'll try and post my razorwing/voidraven tonight too!

Anyway, I'm hoping to get them to a point I'm happy with them!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 02:17

voidraven? that's not nice... they hurt... and I can't dissect them... is this the voidraven I had to wash Razz
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 15:25

Nah, nah, you had to wash Mush's Reaver. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)   Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korazell's cult - Cult of The Amethyst End (Wip Journal, feedback and support welcomed!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Project Logs
-
Jump to: