THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars Empty
PostSubject: So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars   So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars I_icon_minitimeSun May 26 2013, 08:04

Stimulant Wyrm
WS5 BS4 S8 T8 W5 I5 A6 LD10 Sv3+
Composition - 1 Stimulant Wyrm
Monstrous Creature

WARGEAR
Armoured Carapace
Twin-Linked Darklance
Six Splinter Rifles

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Move through Cover
Fearless
Power From Pain
Night Vision
Crush
Combat Drugs

May Replace Twin-Linked Darklance with Voidlance
May Replace any Splinter Rifle with a Splinter Cannon for 10 pts each

Crush/ Any unit that is passed over by Stimulant Wyrm takes a Ld test, if it is failed then that unit takes one wound
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars   So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars I_icon_minitimeMon May 27 2013, 18:49

Some fluffy tormented-souls construct or torment-engine would be a nice addition, but I believe that we will end up without a big monster. Our tactics and army flair is different than others'. We don't need big monsters, because we do not fear them. Our poisoned shots make short work of Trygons, Riptides and even Wraithknights. If I am not mistaken, statistically it takes 9 splinter rifle shots to take a wound from 3+ save unit. Which is 45 shots for 5W monsters of ANY Toughness. Add some blasterborn or Dark Lance and the number of firepower needed really gets down. I would be glad to see Mandrakes/Hellions fixed instead of having a monster.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars   So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars I_icon_minitimeThu May 30 2013, 05:11

fixed Derpatrons and Green Goblins! that would be nice, although this was only a fun Idea I had Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars   So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i was thinking about the big heavies that all the armies will be getting, and I have an idea for the Dark eldars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Rules Development
-
Jump to: