THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Archon on throne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

Archon on throne Empty
PostSubject: Archon on throne   Archon on throne I_icon_minitimeMon May 27 2013, 21:37

Archon on throne 041_zps67ebc29a

Along with this

Archon on throne 043_zps43942a6c

and

Archon on throne 045_zps403d5dbd

I assume it all goes on the old raider but how?
Back to top Go down
Dogmar
Sybarite
Dogmar

Archon on throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon on throne   Archon on throne I_icon_minitimeMon May 27 2013, 22:22

If I'm not entirely mistaken that looks like the old model for Vects "pimp ride" the Dai's of Destruction. I'm sure something useful should come up when you search for that term. It's a 3rd or 4th edition model.

From the looks of it you have the complete throne, 2 slave girls and a couple spikes. That's the throne. Additonally you have 4 gunners with guns, but without gun mounts... they might be on the old wyvern / raider kit. In the last picture tehre are just decorational things, additional fins and spikes for your throne. The bended things that look a bit like a tyranid arm - mostly for the lack of a better comparison - seem to be supposed to connect the throne somehow to the back of the raider where the tail-fin and the engines are attached.

Hope this helps a bit, personally I don't own any of the old raiders or ravagers.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Archon on throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon on throne   Archon on throne I_icon_minitimeTue May 28 2013, 00:50

The flat piece in the first picture is the base of the throne. It was attached to the center of the old raider by clipping off the rails in the middle. The rest of the pieces in the top picture are the parts for the throne, Vect's legs and torso(missing the pistol arm), and the two slaves that were put at the front of the throne platform.

Second picture: the identical gunners top left are the side gunners from the Dias kit. The two gunners to the right are the regular side gunners from the old ravager kit(not used with the Dias kit. The 2 guns on the left and the two guns on the right are also from a regular ravager (two dissies, two lances). The two guns in the middle are the dissies from the Dias kit. The are mounted using the bent arm thingies in the 3rd picture.

Third picture: Upper left-spiky bits from the Dias kit. Lower left: bent arm thingies mount below the throne platform to mount the dissies in the bottom middle of the 2nd pic. The four pieces on the right of the pic are the mounting brackets for the side panels of a an old ravager (not used with the Dias kit) The two pieces with the round notched bottom are the gun mounts for an old ravager.

Or, you can just look at this picture Razz

Archon on throne Asdrubael_Vect

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Tengu
Wych
Tengu

Archon on throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon on throne   Archon on throne I_icon_minitimeTue May 28 2013, 08:45

Thanks very much. Ill have to get hold of an old Raider
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Archon on throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon on throne   Archon on throne I_icon_minitimeThu May 30 2013, 06:57

wow, that is quite interesting, I hadn't seen that model until today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archon on throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archon on throne   Archon on throne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archon on throne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion