THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

CWE as Allies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
baster
Kabalite Warrior
baster

CWE as Allies Empty
PostSubject: CWE as Allies   CWE as Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 10:37

I have only been playing 40k in 6th. didnt bother to get any other dex til now (now have the Eldar one), their seems to be a lot of conversation around CWE as an army but not seen too much yet around adding bits to our beloved DE??

i got my new dex sat and had a read, love the crimson hunter and will remove my razor to fit it in. was thinking spirit seer, wraith guard in WS and rangers to keep points down, at 610 points seems excessive but 5 S10 D guns in your face turn 2 with T6 3+ and whatever powers the seer gets to boot. are the walkers worth it now (i heard they had a massive point hike) all the CC troops are very specialized but dont think they will out perform ours.

fellow archon minds must be spinning with creative ways to abuse....erm....use...erm...get the most from our cousins
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Ivan
Wych
Crazy_Ivan

CWE as Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE as Allies   CWE as Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 13:19

The Wraithguard will make a good body guard for an archon. Farseer or Eldrad with fortune giving an archon a re-roll on his shadow field is just too pod to pass up!
Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

CWE as Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE as Allies   CWE as Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 17:37

But how to deliver them? Their slow and no embarking in allied transports kinda ruins the whole thing, or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

CWE as Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE as Allies   CWE as Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 20:08

As for allies, it seems there are a ton of good options for us.

Warwalkers are a cheap add on for more lance shots

GJB keep with our fast theme and can easily provide fast scoring options for us, as well as some decent anti-TEQ fire when properly protected

Wraithguard im abit more defensive about, but their toughness goes well with our army, and being troops with a spiritseer who can greatly boost their defense by either upping their armorsave or giving them shrouding can help out drastically. Again a tough scoring option for an army that is fragile is nice.

the Crimson Hunter finally gives us a superiority fighter. Something we should of had awhile ago.

A Farseer can give us guide/prescience and double our output from ravagers/venoms. And if we are lucky can bring us doom as well.

An Autarch can add some punch to reavers, same with some shining spears.

Serpents can give us some AV12 to protect our fragile venoms and raiders.

Basically there are only a few duds in the book, but I feel it meshes well with ours as a whole. Overall Im very happy with it, and Im sure we will see a ton of DE/CWE team ups to come.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
baster
Kabalite Warrior
baster

CWE as Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE as Allies   CWE as Allies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 23:11

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CWE as Allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWE as Allies   CWE as Allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CWE as Allies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs