THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Deldar 2000 -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

Deldar 2000 -  Empty
PostSubject: Deldar 2000 -    Deldar 2000 -  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 16:56

Well I got everything painted up and now it's time to test out how good 19 jetbikes are when backed by venom spam ... The core of my list did not change dramatically ...

==Archon Grotty Gubbins and the Eager Reaver Kabal==

Archon: Huskblade/Venom Blade, Shadowfield, Soul-trap, Combat Drugs [160]
4 Grotesques: Liquifier Gun, Aberration, Venom Blade - Raider: Dark Lance, Nightshields [235]

5 Wyches: Haywires - Venom Dual Splinter Cannons [125]

6 Reaver Jetbikes: 2 Blasters, Arena Campion, Venom Blade [177]

Razorwing Jetfighter: [145]
Ravager: Nightshields: [115]
Ravager: Nightshields: [115]

Autarch: Jetbike, Fusion Gun, Laser Lance, Power Sword [125]

6 Windrider Jetbikes: 2 Shuriken Cannons [122]
6 Windrider Jetbikes: 2 Shuriken Cannons [122]

Crimson Hunter Exarch: [180]

==2000==

If nothing else I will see if this list can actually take out Tau and IG before their blast cover ignoring templates take me out. Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Deldar 2000 -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deldar 2000 -    Deldar 2000 -  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 17:27

Moving this thread. Only armies with Eldar as the primary detachment need to be posted in the Eldar section. This list has Eldar as an allied detachment so can still be posted in the army list section. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

Deldar 2000 -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deldar 2000 -    Deldar 2000 -  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02 2013, 20:29

I'm not going to do a complete batrep but I will list some impressions of the list ... This is what I played against in the end ...

== The Knights of Tau ==

HQ: Fireblade 60
Elite: 3x Riptide w/Ion Accelertor, TL-SMS, Velocity Tracker, EWO 630
Troop: 13 Firewarriors 117
Troop: 2x 15 Kroot, Precision Ammo, 1 Kroot Hound 220
Fast Attack: 2x 2 Piranha, Fusion Blaster 200
Fast Attack: 8 Pathfinders, Pulse Accelerator 103

HQ: Coteaz 100
Troop: 5 GKSS, 1 Psycannon 110
Transports: 2x 1 Razorback, TL Heavy Bolters, Psybolt Ammo 100
Heavy Support: Dreadknight w/Heavy Incinerator, Greatsword, Personal Teleporter 260

Fortification: AGL, Quad Autocannons 100

== 2000 ==

Now I cannot blame my opponent for fielding this 9my friend Chris) because I actually gave him advice in constructing the list. You will notice that the list is tough on reserves, usually goes first, has the means to destroy bikes (doh) and has cover removing templates. So the isue became knowing what was within the bubble of threat and what was really not going to hurt me much. Without nightshields his threat bubble increased ... my orginal had three raiders with nightshields ... but Im opted to goheavier on haywires and splinter cannons ...

He decided to come at me very aggressively moving up his razors, riptides and piranhas and infiltrating his pathfinders and kroot. I placed my ravagers in position to keep most of my list out of LoS and he had to move up i orde to bypass their nightshields. First turn I lost a rav and a venom a squad of wyches and half a squad of windriders. But my retaliation was brutal. Everything was within range now and my grots went after his pathfinders, the three venoms began to take out his riptides, and the remaining bikes went after his kroot and his razors. I did a lot of damage and kept my two flyers in reserve.

Now, i had to still deal with his DK, Quad cannon and remaining riptide and piranjhas and squad of GKSS - I lost another two venoms, he finished off one bike squad and delpleted my reavrers down to three with archon. I decided to bring both my flyers this turn ... my remainig venoms took out his quad, my hunter took out the last riptide and surprisingly since neither flyer got destroyed ( I don't how I go that lucky) my razor targeted his DK. My grotds jumped into combat with archon and took out his GKSS but lost two grots in the process. No matter ... and oh yes my large bike squad was able to take out two piranhas.

This pretty mauch sealed the game in my favor. He did more damage but in the end I got warlord, linebreaker, and an objectibve ... he did not get any. His list in the end was tooo static and failing to eliminate my flyers hurt him badly. I had a squad of wyches, a squad of bikes (4 strong), my archon and two grots, and both flyers at the end. Enough to win.

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

Deldar 2000 -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deldar 2000 -    Deldar 2000 -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03 2013, 07:15

Thanks for the mini report, are you going to make any changes to the list?

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

Deldar 2000 -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deldar 2000 -    Deldar 2000 -  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03 2013, 13:33

I am actually ... now that I know the autarch rules, lol and how messed up I am also going to use a flickerfield instead of a nightshield on the raider - i moved it up so early the nightshield was wasted. Also I am going to just deal the best I can with flyers. The razor is just not good enough regardless. I also want one fireprism -

As to vehicles and MCs this list is more than capable. Those Windriders and splinter weapons laugh at MCs and AT I have a lot of everywhere. Also i have good mobility and plenty of AI. The list can now easily be adapted to make a small Eldar primary or DE primary 1500 list as well. For now i think I'll just keep an autarch but make him a lone biketaire like shadows.

All these changes lead me to reduce the number of bikes for my eldar. I'll just use them mainly for objective grabs which after all is what they were traditionally used for in the allies slot anyway. The difference is they are cheaper now with better firepower at a bit less cost.

Now venom spam was cool in the last game but I feel that raiders with larger squads of wariors are the way to go. I'll drop the crimson hunter. I'm also going to go with a single voidraven over the hunter. Yes the hunter is good but very fragile. Voidraven is at least immune to bolter fire etc., and can have a flickerfield.

==Archon Grotty Gubbins and the Eager Reaver Kabal==

Archon: Huskblade, Venom Blade, Shadowfield, Combat Drugs, Soul-trap [150] {warlord}
4 Grotesques: Liquifier Gun, Aberration, Venom Blade - Raider: Dissintegrator, Flickerfields [235]

10 Kabalite Warriors: Splinter Cannon - Raider: Dark Lance, Splinter Racks, Nightshields [180]
10 Kabalite Warriors: Splinter Cannon - Raider: Dark Lance, Splinter Racks, Nightshields [180]

9 Reaver Jetbikes: 3 Blasters, Arena Campion, Venom Blade [258]

Razorwing Jetfighter: Flickerfields [155]
Ravager: Nightshields [115]
Ravager: Nightshields [115]

Autarch: Jetbike, Fusion Gun, Laser Lance, Banshee Mask, Mantle of the Laughing God [150]

3 Windrider Jetbikes: Shuriken Cannon [61]
3 Windrider Jetbikes: Shuriken Cannon [61]

Crimson Hunter: [160]

==2000==

Now if I was not a dyed in the wool DE player I would run Eldar as the primary ... Farseer, 3 Warlocks, perhaps Autarch, 3 squads of bikes, crimson hunters and fireprisms ... then use a rav, succubus with a wyches in a dissie raider and nine reavers as my detachment. For now I'll test out the raiders over the venoms. I'm not 100% sold they are nbetter but meh ... worth a look I feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deldar 2000 -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deldar 2000 -    Deldar 2000 -  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deldar 2000 -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-