THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First Eldar list 1500 points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

First Eldar list 1500 points Empty
PostSubject: First Eldar list 1500 points   First Eldar list 1500 points I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 06:27

HQ
2 Farseers 200 points

Troops
10 guardian defenders in a wave serpent with twin-linked scatter laser and holo-fields 225
10 guardian defenders in a wave serpent with twin-linked scatter laser and holo-fields 225
Heavy support
3 fire prisms 375

final total 1475 points

So I have 25 points left over.

Any thoughts? I'm thinking of giving my Farseers both guide and prescience to twin link four of my gun platforms a turn. I know scatter lasers give twin-linked if they hit, but I want to stay at 60 inches and pew away with serpent shields and fire prisms. Use the serpent shields to knock out light vehicles that rely on cover (like ours Very Happy ) and the fire prisms to take out heavier vehicles then go into large blast mode to clean up the infantry.

As a side note I think that wave serpents will make decent AA for elder. The ability to fire a twin-linked scatter laser (which actually has a pretty good chance of hitting) then firing a serpent shield at it which would then be twin linked itself and ignore cover and therefore jink saves is amazing! It's not sky fire, but it isn't half bad really.

Any idea on how to spent the left over points?
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: First Eldar list 1500 points   First Eldar list 1500 points I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 07:03

Farseers can only cast powers at the transport they are currently embarked in or the unit embarked with them (BRB page 67 under Declare Target). That means the farseer would have to be on foot to buff the fire prisms, or more than one vehicle.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

PostSubject: Re: First Eldar list 1500 points   First Eldar list 1500 points I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 07:31

Mushkilla wrote:
Farseers can only cast powers at the transport they are currently embarked in or the unit embarked with them (BRB page 67 under Declare Target). That means the farseer would have to be on foot to buff the fire prisms, or more than one vehicle.
Yeah the farseers will be sitting on the home objective with their guardian squads casting those powers. forgot to mention that. two units of guardians to sit on home objectives and the other two to go get the other guy's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Eldar list 1500 points   First Eldar list 1500 points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Eldar list 1500 points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

AELDARI ALLIES

:: Craftworld Eldar, Ynnari, Harlequins & Corsairs
-
Jump to: