THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed Empty
PostSubject: Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed   Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 12:34

A while ago I bought a Warp Hunter and I plan on using it soon, of course Forge World don't include instructions for the kit, just a generic 'stare at the grainy photocopied picture of the resin parts and pretend you know where they go.'

I've got the basic hull together but I don't want to mess the turret itself up. My google fu shows me more examples of just this happening to others but no resolution.

Does anyone have a copy they could help me with please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed   Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 12:52

When the lord of the Dark City calls- I answer! I'm not sure exactly what your looking for though but I take it your looking for an instruction set. Unfortunately I don't have the instructions for the Warp Hunter, but I can walk you through assembly as best I can.

The turret goes on just like any of the Wave Serpent, Fire Prism, or Falcon turrets. However you do need to glue it in place. I also recommend pinning the warp hunter's cannon, but don't glue it until you've prime and painted it.

The spoiler fits over the falcon's rear-hatch can be a pain if its doesn't fit initially. But like all forgeworld, a little hot water goes a long way. In fact after just a little water-bending the thing pretty much snaps right on, and hardly needs any glue at all.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for in terms of advice, but hit me with as many PM's as you like, or continue to post in this thread, and I'll check back throughout the day and help in anyway I can. The Warp Hunter is one of my favorite models, so I'd love to help you get put together proper.

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed   Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 13:26

Cheers dude, looking at the sprue for the turret I'm unsure of bits I don't need.

Are the jets used?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed   Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 15:16

If they are what I think they are, the jets are star-engines. The fins that attach to the piping near the back of the "wings" and near the engines are vectored engines. The large gem-like spirit stone is exactly that a spirit stone, and the small-ish more slender spirit stone either a spirit stone or a holofield generator. They are all vehicle upgrades so you can make your gravtanks WYSIWG.

I typically don't use those bits as I tend to run my wave serpents, prisms or warp hunter as I tended to run all my vehicles stripped down, and basic. That may change when I finally receive my codex....but their you have it.

Feel free to ask away, the kits can be a bit confusing and I've put together a million of them, so I'm more than happy to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed   Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar Fire Prism Instructions Needed
Page 1 of 1