THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reihon
Hellion

Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+? Empty
PostSubject: Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+?   Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 14:33

Hey,

I'm just curious if a squad of wyches assaults a vehicle with haywire grenades and the result is a penetrating hit that explodes -

Does the wyches get the 4+ invuln or 6+ armor? And will they have the pain token for the explosion?
Back to top Go down
Tony Spectacular
Kabalite Warrior
Tony Spectacular

PostSubject: Re: Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+?   Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 14:42

It was FAQed that Dodge doesn't apply to exploded vehicle results, even in CC. Silly, if you ask me. If they have preternatural jumpy aroundy skills, shouldn't they be able to dodge the debris? I guess there's no dodging a fireball, though. If they already have a token then they can FNP, but sadly no token for vehicles. And even if there were, its benefits don't apply until the end of the phase, again per FAQ.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+?   Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04 2013, 14:59

Okay. Thank you.

Please use the English language to the best of your ability. Chat/leet speak is not allowed. I have altered your text. Cheers - Cavash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+?   Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyches + Haywire Grenades + Exploded Vehicle = 4+?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: