THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pt Team Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOlyer
Hellion

1000 pt Team Tournament Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pt Team Tournament   1000 pt Team Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 22:40

So there is a tournament coming up this weekend at my local game shop where you get to make a 1000 pt list and then get randomly paired with another person. After the 1st round they will take the winners and split them up to then get paired up with the losing players based on how much you won by and how much they lost by. The best go with the worse each round.

My list

Team Tourney

1000 pts

HQ
Hammy, liquifier gun, venom blade, animus vitai (took this because I had 7 pts to spare and wanted to find something that I could get for 5 pts that might be fun to try..) - 60

Troops
10 Kabolite Warriors, splinter cannon, Raider with Splinter Racks, NS - 180

5 warriors, in a venom with duel splinter cannons, NS - 120

5 warriors, in a venom with duel splinter cannons, NS - 120

4 Wracks, Venom duel splinter cannons - 105

Elites
4 Blasterborn, venom duel splinter cannons, NS - 183

Heavy Support

Ravager NS - 115

Ravager NS - 115

Well, I think I optomized my list for the most fire power I really could. I threw the wracks in there to be able have a cheap scoring unit and be able to take another venom.

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
SOlyer
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt Team Tournament   1000 pt Team Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05 2013, 22:44

I was just thinking, it could be worthwhile to get a blaster archon and throw him in with my 4 blasterborn instead of taking my hammy and that extra wrack I took. It would be the same pts but would make those wracks pretty much useless. They wouldn't even be scoring.
Back to top Go down
Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt Team Tournament   1000 pt Team Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 02:47

I love team games although ive found the value of NS is skewed since your team member will just eat all the firepower...which is rather dark eldarish I must admit!

Anyway I like your list although I prefer an archon or the duke for 1k.

For suggestions, a 3rd ravager would be welcome although I think you will be ok without it. If you were to include another one I would find pts from the haemie's upgrades, NS upgrades, the 4th wrack and a blasterborn who could stand to be at 3 strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt Team Tournament   1000 pt Team Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 pt Team Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: