THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy

Go down 
+2
wanderingblade
Baron Tordeck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy Empty
PostSubject: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 02:11

Raging Heroes, the company that brought us the Blood Vestals to use as alternates for our witches as launched a Kickstarter to help fund their latest project. They are planning on using the funds from this Kickstarter to launch a complete army of female "Imperial Guard" style models. This is planned to be the first of several armies they are creating for players to use in various games, including their planned new addition to the gaming community. A game all of their own.

I have signed up as Herald for them. Any questions can be directed to me and I will relay them on to Raging Heroes for their answer. This is so that they can get to everyone's questions in a more timely fashion.

You can check out the Kickstarter via the banner in my sig.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
wanderingblade
Kabalite Warrior
wanderingblade

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 04:34

This is relevant to my interests. Do not be surprised if my wallet declares holy war on you though...
Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 13:20

My wallet is already empty because of this kickstarter...

I was there during their first hour, kinda amazing that they got 10x what they asked for at the end of that hour.

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 18:08

I personally just made a token contribution to this KS. I am waiting til the 2nd or 3rd one of which is their planned entire line of "Dark Eldar" to really throw my wallet at them. But the only way they are going to get there is with plenty of support for this one so I said "screw it I'm in" lol.

Back to top Go down
wanderingblade
Kabalite Warrior
wanderingblade

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 13:42

Know what? Think you could have rested easy there old boy...
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 17:48

Yeah, not sure but they may have set a record. Fully funded within 30 seconds of launch, over 3 times their goal within the first half hour or so. Looks like the arent having any issue finding supporters. But still wouldnt be a good Herald if I didnt add at least a lil to that.

Back to top Go down
Sangarn
Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25 2013, 21:21

go check mortaria noxis, lady sighrith, cyber zombie and the soul weaver they could make super DE model !
i'm fan of raging heroes !
their artwork look like old john blanche stuff mixed with druillet (french comic book artist) crazy stuff

i'm 200 € in :p support them !

11 day left
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy

Hellion
Sangarn

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05 2013, 18:55

a little bump,
the ks is near its end ! (42 hours to go)
the last freebie is very cool and very DEish
Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy Fe73044447ae4261cc7c2b10fdf8b834_large

who wants an pregnant heamy ov doom ? :p I WANT !

The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 01:39

Only ~11 hours left to get in on this. So far they have raised over $600,000 and have reached some pretty awesome stretch goals.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 05:06

Also, certain of us who are already in for a fairly large box size would love it if we manage to unlock that last Lulu freebie - we are so very close, c'mon, you know you want to Wink

Back to top Go down
Ollelta
Kabalite Warrior
Ollelta

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 09:58

Finally stopped dithering and put in for this. Nertha tipped it for me. It's going to be a long wait until March...

Out of interest, of those who have pledged, are you going after the jailbirds, the kurganovas, the iron empire or a mix on a model by model basis?

I've got my eyes set on the iron empire personally.
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 16:03

Looking at my intended mix I would call it a mix, but there is a definite bias towards Iron Empire.

Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy Freebie-lulu_zpsbc08760b

What's that, unlocked?
Indeed!
cheers 

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 00:14

I personally only got the Mascots and the Lulus as I have quit 40k since 6h ed dropped and have no real interest in an IG army. (Thanks again for the help with that Thor) But when the evil space elves line drops (later this year) and their own rule set comes out I will probably being throwing my bank account at them.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 00:19

Have you heard any definites on there being a SF line for that release? What I was able to find (albeit an old news posting from a number of months back) seemed to indicate it was a fantasy line moreso than a SF one.

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 01:10

They are making a game. The Girls are the first army for it. "SoB" and "DE" are planned. Least from what I am getting from the Heralds FB page.

Back to top Go down
facelessabsalom
Wych
facelessabsalom

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 07:18

I know dark elves for fantasy is planned. Never heard about SoB or SF DE. Got any links? Can't check fb yet

Cult of Bladed Violet & Kabal of Violet Storm - DE army

The Ovatan Dynasty - Necron army
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 16:18

http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/1447582-the-orphanage-of-the-sisters-of-eternal-mercy
Also;
http://www.ragingheroes.com/blogs/news/7239016-kickstarter-coming

That's the sisters - first post introduces them, second clarifies that they are now SF themed.
I don't have anything clear for the elves though, apparently on the special FB page they've discussed them as SF though.

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 00:08

I double checked the blog posts on Raging Heroes and they say Dark Elves and (SF) Sisters of the Eternal Misery as being the next two Kickstarters. This would imply that the DE are fantasy based but other Heralds than myself are under the impression that they will be a (SF) line. Right now the guys and gals at Raging Heroes are taking a couple days off to recover from the stress of conducting this KS so I can't get a definite. Once they return I will make sure to find out what is exactly going on in the future.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09 2013, 05:10

I would love to get clarification...if for no other reason than to know how much cash to be setting aside Wink

I'm definitely in for a penny in for a pound on the Sisters though.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy   Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raging Heroes - Kickstarter - The Toughest Girls in the Galaxy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: