THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mug7703
Sybarite

1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?  Empty
PostSubject: 1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?    1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 07:52

I can't decide who should lead my Eldar detachment? The Autarch buffs reserve rolls which will potentially help the guardian jetbikes, reavers, Crimson Hunter and anything else I hide from my enemy first turn. He also adds a nice AT weapon and serves as a great squad leader for the reavers. I have considered kitting him out with some CC ability.

However, the Farseer, although costing more points, will bring lots to the table. He can twin-link two of my Ravagers with prescience and guide and has the potential of gaining nasty shenanigans with the Reavers, if I get the ignores cover result or misfortune or 4++, Reavers become incredibly lethal.

I've written the list with the Autarch in but to get a Farseer, I'd simply lost a blasterborn guy and dump 5 points into a VB for my Hameon. Which do you think will fit best?

Hameonculi w/LFG - 60

3 Blaster Born w/3xB, Venom w/2xSC - 173

3 Wracks, Venom w/2xSC - 95

5 Warriors w/B, Venom w/2xSC - 125

6 Reavers w/2xHL - 156

Ravager w/3xDL - 105
Ravager w/3xDL - 105
Ravager w/3xDL - 105

Autarch w/EJB, FG - 95

3 Windrider Guardians - 51

Crimson Hunter Exarch - 180

= 1500 on the nose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevelyanharper.co.uk
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?    1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06 2013, 16:27

definately go farseer. The autarch reserve manipluations dont work for us due to the BGB FAQ

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
mug7703
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?    1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 11:46

Ah! Good spot. I didn't realise that. Farseer all the way then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevelyanharper.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?    1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 point DE + CWE allies list. Competitive, all-comers. Farseer or Autarch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: