THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mug7703
Sybarite

Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise. Empty
PostSubject: Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise.   Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09 2013, 17:41

So this is my revised list. Basically full of Lances for long range AT. The Farseer will twin link a couple of Ravagers, the WW will twin link them selves and the Crimson Hunter will be my flyer counter. I have 6 troops as well, so I should be able to contest/hold objectives fairly well late game.

Hameonculi w/LFG - 60

3 Wracks, Venom w/2xSC - 95

5 Warriors w/B, Venom w/2xSC - 125
5 Warriors w/B, Venom w/2xSC - 125

Ravager w/3xDL - 105
Ravager w/3xDL - 105
Ravager w/3xDL - 105

Farseer w/EJB - 115

5 Windrider Guardians - 85

Crimson Hunter Exarch - 180

3 War Walkers w/SL + BL - 210

= 1500 on the nose.

What are everyone's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevelyanharper.co.uk
Brom
Wych

Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise.   Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09 2013, 20:17

Looks really strong although to make it stronger I would find a way to squeeze some warp spiders. You could find points by making the warriors into more 3 man wracks then cutting a bike and the exarch upgrade.
Back to top Go down
mug7703
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise.   Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09 2013, 21:35

Brom wrote:
Looks really strong although to make it stronger I would find a way to squeeze some warp spiders. You could find points by making the warriors into more 3 man wracks then cutting a bike and the exarch upgrade.

Yes that's true, they're really awesome but you can only take 1 fast attack choice and that is taken up with the Flyer. If I took that out, I'd lose my AA. Sad

I wish there were a way to take both. That would be so sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevelyanharper.co.uk
Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise.   Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10 2013, 13:56

Haha ya my mistake and in that case looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise.   Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revised 1,500 point Eldar Allies list for tournaments and competitive play. Please criticise.
Page 1 of 1